Tauren/Troll RP Guilds?

Moon Guard
I know the Horde side of this server has been a bit diminished lately, but I was curious if there were any Tauren or Troll themed guilds around. These are the only two races I really consider honorable anymore on the Horde side and would like to make a character for one of the two. Thanks!
There is the Stonewinde Tribe a tauren themed guild. Also Highmountain Nation.
For Troll centric RP guilds, I know of the Rumakari.
/wave
/moo

Don't forget the Pandaren! Though, they're not fully a Horde race so i guess their awesomeness only counts half.

We'd be happy to have you join us though! you can message me in game to chat, or visit our website here for more info! Stonewind.shivtr.com
12/04/2017 08:15 AMPosted by Ashildor
honorable

>trolls
>honorable

I think ya received da wrong message brudda.

Orcs are da ones ya be seekin'
12/04/2017 09:36 AMPosted by Sulzallah
12/04/2017 08:15 AMPosted by Ashildor
honorable

>trolls
>honorable

Mmm the Darkspear are honorable in my opinion. Can’t really speak for the rest but while the Darkspear have been in the Horde they haven’t done anything I can really think of that was bad.
I can most readily confirm that fact, honor is a tool like any other. Mind you this comes from a Drakkari, I have noticed a great many peculiarities in the Darkspear.
12/04/2017 11:20 AMPosted by Ashildor
12/04/2017 09:36 AMPosted by Sulzallah

>trolls
>honorable

Mmm the Darkspear are honorable in my opinion. Can’t really speak for the rest but while the Darkspear have been in the Horde they haven’t done anything I can really think of that was bad.

Well, if you wanna roll a Darkspear then all power to you man! I'm not gonna try to back-stab a potential Troll RPER and have him roll a Tauren. That'd be like shooting myself in the foot.

Trolls look good in all colors, shaman, hunter, warrior, etc etc. Can never go wrong with a Troll character!

A wise human once said,

I hope a troll is made, right... NOW

- Danath Trollbane