940 BM Monk or guardian druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
940 BM Monk or guardian druid looking for normal/heroic guild. 9/11n tanking experience this tier 11/11n 2/11h with bad healing attempts. Have AOTC for all tiers this expansion and limited mythic experience. Available to raid everyday except Tuesday after 10 pm ET/ 7 pm PT

Reply to me here or in game Damtek#1532

Willing to server transfer but would like to remain horde
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
I'll drop you a line latter tonight

Sorry didn't pay attention to which toon I was posting on, this is my monk. Druid is Damtek on Hyjal You can also reach me on discord DaMTeK#3124
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Dampun,
We currently raid Thurs/Fri/Sat from 10pm-1am PST. We have a tank that is itching to DPS this tier and are looking to fill that role. We went 5/11H and 11/11N the first week but are hoping to build our team and step into mythic once we have our heroic content cleared. We are semi-casual but like to down content and run mythic + keys whenever we aren’t raiding. We don’t rage during raids and like to keep everything as positive as possible. Hit me up in game if this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of. Decrapitator#11851
@Decrapitator I'll drop you a line after work.

Not really interested in going back alliance but good luck on your search Valz