936 Spriest (or 930 DH) LF Raiding Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Good evening!

I'm currently looking for a new home, and I am open to playing either my Shadow Priest or my Demon Hunter, whichever is desired by the guild that wants to accept me, and I am willing to server/faction transfer. Below are things I am looking for, please feel free to drop a reply:

-I would prefer a guild that is progression based, at least to the level of where my current guild is (guild went 5/9 in Mythic ToS before Antorus, currently blasting through heroic Ant, although we have only raided it two nights, we are 11/11 N and 4/11 H)
-Looking for nights, after 7pm EST and raids 3 days a week or less.
-I want a guild that is looking to recruit a core raider, someone who you look to give a mythic spot to once heroic Antorus is cleared...not looking for a bench position...I understand this position must be earned.

What you will get in return:
-Currently level 74 artifact level on my Shadow Priest and Havoc Demon Hunter.
-I've been raiding since the game first came out, starting with my warlock in MC all the way through my Shadow Priest in Antorus.
-Ability to make 100% of raids...with the exception of the few months I took off for personal reasons, I have rarely missed a raid.
-Extremely active outside of raids, I participate in mythic+ and off night raids to better myself and my guild mates.

If this is the type of person and player you are looking for, please post a reply below...I am also able and willing to heal on my priest, or tank on my DH if need be, so I'm willing to fill pretty much any role.
Hey Beeafraid! My guild Shinigami is recruiting! We raid Tuesday/Sunday from 8pm-12am EST and Monday 9pm-11pm EST. We are currently 11/11N and 5/11H ABT. Last tier we were 3/9M. If these times work for you please add my btag so we can talk further! Thanks!

Btag: ThePrincess#1311

Thanks!
-Ada
<XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well.

Current Progression:
11/11N 8/11H
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT

Recruitment: LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL DPS AND A HEALER
Rogue
Hunter
Ele Sham
WW Monk
S Priest
Warlock

Must provide logs for a trial opportunity.

Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST)
With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid).

Requirements:
Strong knowledge of your class and role.
A strong background in progression raiding.
Ability to accept criticism.

Loot:
All loot is handled via officer based loot council.

Officer Contact Info:
Rohzay#1540 - GM
SUFFER#1450 - Officer
[A] <Pinnacle> [6/9M] [11/11H] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated players to fill our core roster to push into Mythic Antorus. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon: 8pm-11pm EST. Also have an optional raid Fridays 8-11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on:

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

Hey Beeafraid, Hope your day is well. We are currently in the market for a S.Priest or Havoc Demon Hunter! (kinda a bonus there IMO that you play both)
If you are still looking and wouldn't mind coming to the dark Side, where we have cookies, I'd love to chat.
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

Here is some guild spam so you do not come unprepared!
--------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> (11/11N 2/11H) is a 2-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge). 
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for a Tank, Rogue, S.Priest and Demon Hunter To fill the last spots for our Core team.
Wed/Fri 8-11pm Est (5-8pm PST)
We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
My name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus.

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 2/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST
-Current progression: 6/11H ABT
-Recruitment: ALL DPS

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • <Elevate>7/11H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
    So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
    Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
    Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 935+

DPS
    Boomy
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Enh Shammy

Heals
    Resto Druid
    Disc Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
    Council Member Vahrone#1736
    Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
    Council Member Akatari#1109
    <Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M(ToS) 8/11H(ABT) Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding).

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
    Boomkin(high)
    Mage(high)
    Hunter(high)

Melee:
    Death Knight(high)
    Warrior(arms)(high)
    Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)

Healers:
    Holy Priest(high)
    Resto Druid(high)

Tanks:
    Any tank with DPS OS(back up)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
    GM: Party#1147

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
    <Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
    -Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
    -Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
    -EPGP

Additional Information:
    -Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
    -Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
    -Discord voice chat

Progression:
    -9/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
    -7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
    -9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    -7/10 Mythic Nighthold
    -10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    -7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    -3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
    Dps:
    -Shadow Priest (High Priority)
    -Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
    -Balance Druid (Low Priority)
    -Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
    -Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
    -Elemental shaman (High Priority)
    -Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
    -Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
    -Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
    -Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
    -Warlock (Medium Priority)
    -Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
    -Resto Druid (low Priority)
    -Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
    -Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
    -Holy Paladin (low Priority)
    -Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
    Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
    • Deathknight: Medium
    • Demon Hunter: Medium
    • Druid (Feral): Medium
    • Hunter: High
    • Mage: High
    • Paladin (Ret): High
    • Rogue: Medium
    • Shaman (Ele): Medium
    • Warlock: High
    • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
    • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
    • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
    • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
    • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
    Hey Beeafraid,
    We currently raid Thurs/Fri/Sat from 10pm-1am PST. We recently had a few DPS have to step out due to a new work schedule and are looking to fill those roles. Currently we have no SPriest. We went 5/11H and 11/11N the first week but are hoping to build our team and step into mythic once we have our heroic content cleared. We are casual but like to down content and run mythic + keys whenever we aren’t raiding. Hit me up in game if this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of. Decrapitator#11851
    Hey everyone! a lot of responses, I'm getting back to everyone today and tomorrow, thanks!
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healing priest. Current prog is 8/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    >http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (11/11H - 8/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
    We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
    A little about us:
    **Looking for a Healer to trial for our 5th CORE spot - Pref. RESTO SHAMAN/HOLY PRIEST/MW/DRUID**
    Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
    Wednesday: 730pm-1030
    Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
    Dom#1744
    Littlefinger#1841
    Vampt#1932 
    Lynxz#11319 (GM)
    DirtyD#1976
    Hey there Beeafraid!

I think we might be a good fit for you! <Ubiquitous> is currently 8/11 heroic in Antorus, and we went 7/9 mythic in ToS, Alliance side on Proudmoore. We now have open recruitment for Antorus for all skilled ranged DPS if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
    <Karma Gaming> (Proudmoore) is recruiting-Casual, progression w/o raiding overkill. Looking for 4 dps and 2 heals for second raid team Tues/Thurs 7-10pm Server time as we work through Antorus. Guild progress we have cleared normal, working on Heroic currently, Raid 2 is still going through normal, working to better gear group and then moving on to Heroic as well. 11/11 Norm 6/11 Heroic