934 Holy Paladin LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Monday-Saturday 7-12 CST
2. Server preference: PVP but willing to Xfer to any server
3. Faction preference: Willing to faction change.
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 9/9H TOS
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: Killswitch#1546
8. Anything else: i am dedicated and willing to help people that need help with mythic+s or lvling alts. i am returning back to the game after sometime off due to RL Problems and havent had a chance to encounter Antorus yet.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here

or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Currently have dps slots available.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Open raid is on hold until after the holidays

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Immediate opening for a healer! We fit your time slots and we’re a good guild if you’re looking for a long term fit. Contact me if you’re interested, info below.

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill. Edub is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 (PST) server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions/Gems/Enchants Provided
-Discord voice chat

-9/11H Antorus, Burning Throne
-11/11N Antorus, Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9N Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987, Zer0Faith#1697) or myself (Vandervalt#1712) In-game

Added you on Battle.net. We don't have a Holy Paladin and feel you'd be a nice fit for our healing core. I've left our guild spam below so if you like what you see, reach out!

<Loot> is a progression raiding guild on the Horde side of US-Illidan. Our goal is to clear relevant content in a timely manner while maintaining a positive raiding atmosphere.

11/11N, 3/11H

8-11 PM (CST) Tues/Wed/Thurs

Currently in need of a tank and a few DPS but exceptional players are always considered regardless of role.

Interested? Contact us below.

Battle.net: Strength#11285
Discord: Strength#0909

Battle.net: Quills#11385
Discord: Quills#6179
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 8/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
[H] Mischìef (US-Illidan), 11/11/N is in desperate need of at least 2 healers. We do not care what your experience or item level is. We will help gear and teach you on the mechanics of the fights.

We're pretty cool and laid back, but are making steady progress. If you'd like to come chat with us in discord, please let me know asap.

You can add me on BNET: Aerbax#11297.

We raid: Wed 8-11 EST, Fri 8-12, then Sat Cleanup 8-whenever people want (this day is not mandatory).
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 H TOS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
11/11H - ATB
1/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Resto Shaman - Core Spot

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 1/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic ABT, 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Healer: Holly Pally, MW Monk

DPS: Boomkin, Frost DK, Warlock, Ele shaman and Hunter. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

11/11 Heroic ABTand 940 ilvl is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold and 5/9M Tomb, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling into Mythic Antorus!

Our Philosophy:
Most important thing to us is raid environment. We like to keep it constructive and calm - we get more done that way. We take every pull seriously and limit downtime as much as possible.
In addition, we look for quality raiders - most of our core have been hardcore progression raiders in the past (we have been around since Burning Crusade), but simply dont have the time for it anymore. That being said, we make the absolute best out of our 6 hrs /wk and look to clear all current mythic content when possible.

If this sounds like the right place for you, please contact: Locanth#1758, Gorgrath#1989, Caith#1565, Jabini#1699 or Hailes#1654. We look forward to speaking with you further!

You can also submit an application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/
Hi Atamian! We're looking to add a few more friends/players to the ranks. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 4/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    We would be glad to help you get back into the swing of things if you would be willing to roll horde on Zul'jin

<Omnipotence> [Zul'jin](H) Is a new guild looking to fill out our roster to progress our way through current content and beyond.
    Raid will be held Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-11pm est.
    Currently looking for dps and healers all specs considered.
    All are welcome. We would love to help you gear and grow with us!
    Food,flasks,pots,gems and enchants covered for raiders.
    Repairs of all members covered by guild.
    Mythic+ and bgs ran daily.
    Feel free to message me in game if you have anymore questions.