Looking for Active Guild

Guild Recruitment
The guild finder sucks so I figured I'd post here to get a guild. I like raiding/dungeons but overall im pretty casual yet active. Cheers
Hello!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Mage
• Warlock
• Resto Druid

Other classes interested should feel free to apply.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Destiny 2, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting.

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
Slothpawz, not sure what your times zone preference is, but Tom Sellecks Mustache is welcoming all types of players. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit us up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9H raiding guild here on Thrall.
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all positions, and we are looking for more friends to join us in Heroic Antorus.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
DPS:
Any
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:30pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
<LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) On the Thrall server is a newly formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory and mature level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's

Raid times are, Saturday and Sunday from 8-11pm Server

Mythic+
RBG's
Arena's
Warfront's
and pretty much whatever else we can think of.
Will also be making a classic guild whenever that gets released

We use discord for everything.

Btags:
GM-Kombine#1524
Officer-Azero#11917

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
hey there! seen your post and noticed your looking for a good home. While our guild is a raiding guild if your just looking for casual play that is no problem as well. We are a very active guild who involve all of our guildmates in various activities. Here is our info and if your interested in joining let me know!
<Did We Log> [3/9M] HORDE-MAL’GANIS guild currently raiding Mon, Tues, Wed from 6pm-9pm server/central time. We are a semi-hardcore to casual guild looking for active and dependable members to continue the fight into Mythic Antorus. Current needs are Rogue, Boomkin, and Resto Druid. Not one of these classes no problem, we consider everyone! We have officers that are experienced and more than willing to help you as well as getting you the knowledge to better understand your class. We love to laugh and have a good time but also know when to be serious and clear some content. For raids we require RC Loot Council, Angry Assignment and Discord if you don’t already have them. Flasks and Foods provided for progression raids. Please bring Augmented Runes, and extra flasks/food with you. We invite YOU to join our ranks and would love to hear from you! Add calibug#1568 for more information!
Hi Sloth,

We are a pretty casual guild. We raid wed/thur 9 to 11 est. We are on Ner'zhul so no realm transfer needed. Adult guild so we all have real life as priority.

Hit me up in game if you want to try us out.

Thanks
Hey there! I see your looking for a guild. My name is Shampain and I am a recruiting officer for <Nerv> on Stormrage. We are a fun, respectful, and dedicated guild that strives to be the best we can every tier. We are working on building a 2nd team to push through the upcoming raid. Currently Team 2 is 3/9m and could use more exceptional players to join us as we grow. I am really interested in talking with you and providing you with answers you may have about us. But for now, here is just some basic information.

<Nerv> (4/9M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for Tank(Guardian/Vengance), Heals (Resto Druid/Shaman), DPS (DK, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Rogue)! Our team raids Friday and Saturday 10:30pm-1:30am EST. More info can be found on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested in chatting, feel free to add me on either Discord or BNet.
Discord – Shampain#2948
BNet- Shootr#11328
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Elevate> A new guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only! We are currently sitting at 18 core raiders!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for
Healers not needed but could use
Resto Shammy
Disc Priest

DPS
Boomy (Med)
Affliction Lock/Destro (High)
Ret Pally (High)
Frost Mage (Med)
Shadow Priest (High)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736