[A] 941 Hunter LF new Heroic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Greetings all.

I am looking for a new Heroic only raiding guild to call home. At this time, I am not interested in Mythic raiding.

Currently I am 9/9H in ToS. And looking forward to raiding in Antorus.

Here are my logs for ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kargath/nyrikah

Any day of the week of raiding will be fine by me. I would just prefer raid times to start between 7-8 pm EST, ending no later than 11 pm EST.

I am more than willing to server transfer (preferably PVE server), if I find the right guild.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. My Battle Tag is Nyrikah#1710.

Thanks!
Hello Nyrikah, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est), and hopefully 11:30m ending time would work for you. We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we prepare for Antorus. Your hunter would be a great fit!

We are 9/9H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Mornin' Nyrikah!
If you're open to considering a faction change, perhaps my guild <Sylvanas for Warchief> would be of interest to you.
Our schedule is Sunday and Monday evenings, 7:45-10p CST (8:45-11p EST)
We're a small, tight-knit casual guild focused on heroic raid content (no interest in moving into mythic). AotC earned in ToV, NH, and ToS this expansion. On our off nights and after raids, members frequently run M+ dungeons together.
Guild provides all flasks, food, gems, enchants, and potions.. so you get to keep your gold around here.
We are on Garona, which is a low-pop PvE server that is not connected with others. It has a much lower horde population than alliance, so it's generally pretty relaxed and quiet. This is understandably a big drawback for some, so just want to make it known.
If this sounds like something you'd like to consider, feel free to holler with any questions! Chemtale#11302
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression.

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Hunter
Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hey Nyrikah,

I sent you a friend request and would love to talk about joining our guild.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin [Horde] is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
We have no intention of being a hard core guild. Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 [H] TOS (AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • Ranged DPS (Hunter, Ele Shaman, Mage or Bal Druid)
  • Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, & Rogue)
  • Healer (Monk or Shaman)

• Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

This would be 9pm- 11 Est. The 3rd hour is optional to go to 12 on the weekends but you are not required to stay nor will you be penalized for leaving.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
    Hi, I recommend The Gentlemen in Aerie Peak, great people, had to stop raiding with them bc of my raid times. Here's their recruitment post. Good luck finding a home!

Our raid core has been together since 2004, and we've been on Aerie Peak since 2008.

The Gentlemen is a raiding guild for the working professional. Most of us have gotten to the point in our lives where we can no longer put in 20+ hours a week to raid like we used to. We are certainly understanding of real life obligations outside of the game, and our raid philosophy is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time.

There is no age or gender requirement to be a Gentlemen, but a certain level of maturity is expected.We are a heroic progression guild, with mythic aspirations. We are currently seeking a main tank, flex healers, and some more pewpew in addition to any outstanding applications. Please, consider us if you're looking for a new home.

If interested, please contact Buttonses (Nein#1144) or Khadberry (Khadberry#1567) with any questions.
    [A](WrA) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus. We have been looking for a beastmaster hunter.

We are 9/9H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST. Some of us would like to start pushing Mythic during Antorus, but being on the Mythic team is not required.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915N/930H ilvl for Antorus progression. Will help gear if needed.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes pvp together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.
    Hey Nyrikah, I added your BTAG so maybe we will chat soon!

I’d like to let you know about two different groups
    “Netflix and Kill” is a relatively new alliance guild on Darkspear looking for quality players. We are a semi-hardcore guild with mythic raiding experience. We cleared H ToS 20+ times. Due to real life we also started “RoidPuGs” https://tspeters13.wixsite.com/roidpugs

RoidPuGs is a group of high quality players on multiple servers. “RoidRage” including toxic behavior and superiority complexes is not tolerated. We progress through heroic content faster than most mythic guilds. You can join this group without changing realms or guilds. This community is great for people who:

-Love their current guild but want to progress at a faster pace
    -Can’t always make it to their guild’s raid due to real life
    -Maintain an alt comparable to their main and want to clear content with it
    - Have an irregular schedule/no guild but still want to push themselves on progression and clear content quickly without necessarily finding a new guild/realm

“Netflix and Kill” and “RoidPuGs” will be starting with the first three bosses in Antorus (both normal and heroic) tonight at 6:00 pm EST. Most other raiding will be done on the weekends during the day. Current required item level for raiding is 935+.

We are primarily looking for quality DPS but other roles may also be considered.

BTAG: Tom#16556
    Discord: Tom#1987
    Feel free to add and message me.
    Found a guild to trial with. Thank you everyone for the responses!