Monday: Open
Tuesday: Open
Wednesday: 3p-10p*
Thursday: 3p-10p*
Friday: Open
Saturday: Midnight-7a*
Sunday: Midnight-7a*
*Times are in CST

2. Server preference: Mal'Ganis (willing to xfer)
3. Faction preference: Horde.
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore/semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 7/7m EN US100 then took break until Antorus
getting AP and gear super fast to meet competitive standards.
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: bnet: Ryken#11529 / discord: Ryken#2350
8. Anything else:

930/71 feral/guardian (as of 11/29 6a)
Super competitive raider, looking for a competitive guild to progress mythic with. Vocal and intelligent tank (or feral as needed). One of the most important parts about raiding is communication, and I'm super vocal as a raider with what needs to be called out. I've had plenty of top-end raiding experience stretching back to wotlk. Add me and we can talk more about what I want from YOU and what you want from me!

Thanks!
We are definitely not a top 100US guild more around the top 1000 world Semi-Hardcore we are going for CE in the final tier but we raid only 6 hours a week. If your looking for a progression focused group that is a bit more laid-back and understanding on IRL responsibility's let me know.

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish mistress and prep for a better mythic run next tier.

Our goal as a group is to be progression focused. But not forget about our players and IRL. We expect good players, progression and attendance. We want players who like chatting in discord and playing with each other.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com