928 ele/resto LF Prog guild

Guild Recruitment
928 ele/resto shaman (Area-52) 9/9H TOS

Just getting back into raiding LF a steady progression guild that raids Wed/Thurs times are flexible for me on those days. I don't mind server transferring if its a west coast server. The most important raid attributes to me?
1. Attendance
2. Performance and willingness to learn/adapt
3. Maturity (I enjoy the laid back fun atmosphere but cringe at the site of trade chat)

[here is a link to some of my parses for what its worth]
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24274220/13/#bracket=-1
Hey Torque, I know you posted days between Weds and Thurs, but if interested, would Fri and Sat be able to work out for you?

Who Are We?
We formed early summer of 2016, as a group of friends who just wanted to raid, PvP, and experience the game without the stress. This resulted in Wraiths of the Dark Lady. We have created a small community of close knit friends and family. Through out Legion we have achieved ahead of the curve through every raid tier. The majority of the raid team has been together since the end of Warlords of Draenor, and even some of us have raided together in previous expansions. We also like to hold transmog competitions. Whether you like to PvP, raid, do the high key mythic dungeon crawling, farm, or just experience the game in your own way, we have people who just might share your interest! We also raid on Normal and Heroic difficulties.

We are a horde guild located on Winterhoof-US and Kilrogg-US servers.

When We Raid
Friday - 10pm EST to 1am
Saturday - 10pm EST to 1am
(7p - 10p PST)

Potential Raiders
We're looking for players who love to play the game! Someone that has the mindset to show up consistently and perform to the best of their ability, someone that is active, mature, and that can take a joke. Please have a positive attitude! Lastly, someone who wants to have fun!

What Wraiths of the Dark Lady brings to the table
Fun and stress free raiding enviroment
Ahead of the Curve
New friends!

Contact Info
AdriAlmighty#1682 - Officer
LordThoth666#1578 - Guild Master
LuminousWoe#1386 - Raid Lead

Thank you, and may the Dark Lady Watch over you! Whether if it's my guild or not, I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable home for your raiding needs!
Good day,

I am not sure we are a fit as we are Alliance but let me share some information with you for you to consider....

I'm Kosh with Alliance guild Errant Venture on Whisperwind. We have two raid teams in the guild one of which raids Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

Our team is primarily a heroic raiding guild with AoTC our main focus. However, we want to grow to 20 so that after AoTC is achieved and clearly on farm we can step in for a mythic boss or two. However, this would not be done in a hardcore fashion, but we recognize there may be a large window between this tier and the xpac to come.

I won't go into any additional detail but if that sounds like something you are interested in please reach out to me at Kosh#1220 as I'd love to chat further.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
Hey man not sure our times line up because you listed on Wednesday Thursday but let me know if you can sneak in Tuesdays at our times !!

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]5/11H T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming for CE this tier.

Our goal as a group is to be progression focused. But not forget about our players and IRL. We expect good players, progression and attendance. We want players who like chatting in discord and playing with each other.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
<Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2017 and are seeking exceptional players for Antorus and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you!

We've been around for 7+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during tier 16 after clearing normal modes and a few heroics within the first few weeks and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in Legion and beyond!

We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit!

We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

A few key things about us:
  • We harbor an active and progressive raid group
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We're located on a central server so the ping is good for everyone
  • We're on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing, especially considering we are on a PvP server. Keep in mind the server is all Alliance

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Recruitment:
    - Tanks (Any Spec / Class)
    - DPS (Any Spec / Class)
    - Healers (Any Spec / Class)
    ~ Any exceptional applicant

Loot System:
    Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council which is designed to increase progression, push people to be better players given their class and keep things all around fair for our solid raiders i.e consistently on time to a raid, proficient with their character, etc.

Outside of Raiding Activity:
    Seeing as we are a community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. Finally, <Second Attempt> has branched out into facilitating a team for Overwatch and PuBG, so if these are the type of things that interest you, we are the place for you!

About Us:
    Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for the new Warlords of Draenor content. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things.

About You:
    You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc.

Check out our website and stream at:
    http://www.secondattemptgaming.com/
    http://www.twitch.tv/indofear

If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID:

Indofear
    Konimii

BATTLE TAG:
    Indofear#1324 - GM / Recruitment
    Konimi#2574 - Healing Officer / Recruitment
    REALID:
    endofear@gmail.com - Indofear - GM / Recruitment
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
    -Raid times: Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST
    -Current progression: 2/11H w/ 15% on High Command
    -Recruitment: ALL DPS

Our Expectations:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
    -Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    Heya Torque, we're in pretty big need of an elemental shaman! On of our officers would love to talk to you.
    <What Do> is a 2 night a week raiding guild located on Stormrage (US). We're looking to recruit competent DPS and Healers for Antorus. Our guild is a small group of friends who enjoy competing with one another and chatting while raiding. Currently our goal is to gain a roster big enough to jump into Mythic in the near future.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
    Wednesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
    Thursday: Optional alt night

For Additional Info Contact one of our officers:
    NervousRobot#1133
    FallenEmber#11385
    Legacy#1689

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/186807/latest#difficulty=3&metric=execution
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com