917 HPally LF Semi HC Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey there,

I am returning to WoW after a really long break, my schedule is finally free and I'm back to play seriously. I stopped raiding at the end of Cata and just popped in from time to time, Looking to join a guild that's laid back but has the ability to clear content at a reasonable pace, not looking for mythic cutting edge but a group that's willing to attempt mythic content when they get to it. I am a previous raid leader so you can guarantee I know raid responsibility, and how to be an excellent guild mate.

I live in the PST timezone, and anything after 6pm my time is good on the weekdays. Would love to talk details with anyone, feel free to hit me up (Morty#11908)

Thanks
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
Hey I'm going to keep it short and sweet! I've been looking for a Holy Paladin with your kind of veteran experience. I know you've been out of the raiding scene for a bit, but lets be honest. Once a raider. Always a raider. I think you'd make a great addition to our progression team and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Apologize guys I should have specified my timezone, I'm PST. The 5pm start my time is just a tad too early, looking to keep it at least 6pm to 6:30pm start my time.

Thanks though
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Currently have dps slots

*Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)*

* Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)
* Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)
* Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

*Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)*

* Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Appreciate the offer Torvi but I don't want to have to faction change and transfer as well.

Best of luck. Bump for still lookin.
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442