[H]938 Spriest lf new home

Guild Recruitment
Currently 11/11, 3/11 H in Antorus
Been playing since WotLK, did some heroic raiding during that time and through cata. Started up again in WoD and so far in Legion I played through heroic Emerald Nightmare before I had to quit for job relating issues. But I have tons of free time to play now.

At the moment i'm not looking for anything super hardcore but not overly casual either.
I am willing to consider server transferring but would strongly prefer sticking with horde.

Hoping to find a guild to progress through Antorus together. Let me know your raid times. I am PST and have a pretty flexible schedule. Reply here or add me @ Deadera#1504
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin [Horde] is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
6/11 Antorus (N)
9/9 TOS (H) (AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • Ranged DPS (Lock, SP, Ele Shaman, Mage or Boomkin)
  • Healer (Monk or Shaman)

• Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    We raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30 to 10:30 pm est/realm time zone.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759556472?page=1
    Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
    2. Server preference: Azuremyst
    3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
    4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
    5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
    7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
    8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
    We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
    We will help players get up to speed with current content.
    We are fun and patient and not elitist.
    Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
    Hey there, you're welcome to progress with my team. Currently 11/11N, starting heroic this weekend.

Sanitarium of Hyjal is an 18+ semi-casual weekend raiding guild looking to expand our team. We're not pro and don't expect you to be, but we do expect you to know how to play your class and stay out of fire well enough for heroics. Fri/Sat 6:45-10pm pacific. Hit me up if you're interested. Btag: Trauma#1880, Discord: Traumadoll#4107.
    >http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (11/11H - 8/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
    We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
    A little about us:
    **Looking for a Healer to trial for our 5th CORE spot - Pref. RESTO SHAMAN/HOLY PRIEST/MW/DRUID**
    Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
    Wednesday: 730pm-1030
    Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
    Dom#1744
    Littlefinger#1841
    Vampt#1932 
    Lynxz#11319 (GM)
    DirtyD#1976
    Identity Crisis raids Tues and Sundays from 7:30 to 10:30 EST. Currently 7/11 N and 2/11 heroic and were 9/9 N and 9/9 heroic tomb. We provide food, flasks, and enchants to raiders and use an EPGP loot system. Casual but serious in our raiding we have a friendly group of players.

If you're interested you can reach me at destroyallu#1773
    H<raven guard> on zul'jin might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players. currently recruitment for the weedayt team is full but there are still spots on the weekend team.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
    we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652
    <UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!
    Progression: 5/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
    Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
    Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
    Affliction Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Boomkin
    Disc Priest
    Resto Shaman

All will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or https://goo.gl/forms/omnHjwWj2lfGLadN2

Thanks for your time!
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 7/11 ANT . We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add on Btag Hak#11191, Soariation#1897, AliaNode#1351
    <Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
    -Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
    -Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
    -EPGP

Additional Information:
    -Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
    -Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
    -Discord voice chat

Progression:
    -9/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
    -7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
    -9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    -7/10 Mythic Nighthold
    -10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    -7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    -3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
    Dps:
    -Shadow Priest (High Priority)
    -Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
    -Balance Druid (Low Priority)
    -Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
    -Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
    -Elemental shaman (High Priority)
    -Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
    -Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
    -Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
    -Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
    -Warlock (Medium Priority)
    -Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
    -Resto Druid (low Priority)
    -Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
    -Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
    -Holy Paladin (low Priority)
    -Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
    Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game
    Hello Deadera,

Our guild might be a good fit for you, feel free to contact me if it aligns.

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is expanding to include a B-TEAM! What does this mean? We are looking to gather players like you.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal in this B-TEAM is to progress heroic and press M+ with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic. The team is there to progress together through alts and raids at a decent pace. The chance of expanding is definitely still up is potential.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
      1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
    • A-Team: 8/10M NH, 6/9M ToS, 8/11H ABT
    • B-Team: 8/11N ABT

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Currently looking for those 920ilvl+, gearing up is limited and Mythic progression is the only focus.

Raid Times: B-TEAM
      Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST)

(OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

Contacts:
    • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
    • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
    • Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
    • Deathknight: Medium
    • Demon Hunter: Medium
    • Druid (Feral): Medium
    • Hunter: High
    • Mage: High
    • Paladin (Ret): High
    • Rogue: Medium
    • Shaman (Ele): Medium
    • Warlock: High
    • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
    • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
    • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
    • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
    • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
    The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M
    Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
    Hi Deadera! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
    Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
    Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
    We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    11/11H Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
    Time: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
    Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
    Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
    Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
    Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
    Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
    Priest (Shadow/Disc)
    Hunter
    Warrior (Fury)
    Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
    Paladin
    The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
    Btag
    Crossmyheart#11315
    Silentsword#127534
    Discord
    -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
    or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/