937 Holy Priest LF Normal / Heroic group

Guild Recruitment
Having a hard time finding a Raiding guild on my server, due to my work schedule hoping to have better luck here. Mainly looking for a normal / Heroic group running on Friday / Saturday nights. Fridays would have to be after 6pm est, Saturdays are open for anytime. Can raid Sundays as long as raid is over by 9pm est.

Bit about me, I have been healing on different classes since WotLK. Mainly pushing heroics than mythics when they was introduced. Due to changes irl i had to step away at the end of WoD. Just got back into game this summer and would like to find a friendly team to raid with again.

I am willing to server change if needed but not looking to faction change at this time. Feel free to contact me here or btag Jaimie#1916
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Currently have dps slots- You can miss Tuesday just let your raid leader know

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Open raid is on hold until after the holidays

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Bump