951 Frost mage LF weekend raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Mature player (40) looking for a guild doing heroic antoris on the weekend. My current guild only raids during the week...and with my work schedule that is impossible.
Guild: Raven Guard on zul'jin
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: sat/sun 8-11pm EST also have a fun/alt run on thursdays same time all welcome
Cleared: 9/9H TOS, 10/11N THRONE
Recruitment Contacts: Battle Net: SHADYFAUX#1652
Website: We prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Needs: looking for a couple dps and maybe another good healer to fill out our weekend team
P.s.s: we also provide feast and flask for our raids along with helping you with gems and enchants if need be
Hi There!

<With the Sun> is a Weekend AM raiding guild on Stormrage. We are currently 11/11 N and 4/11 H, but we've only spent about 2 hours in heroic due to wanting to down normal the first week. Fully expect to be 11/11 H this weekend as we will only be doing H with a potential mythic kill.

Sat/Sun 8 AM - 11 AM EST.

We also do N on Tues nights at 9 PM EST, but this is optional. This week 2 hours cleared to Argus.

Let me know if you'd like to chat more!
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hey there, my guild <Severity> on [A] Stormrage is looking for another solid mage for late heroic and mythic progression. We raid Sat/Sun 8pm-12am EST and we are currently 8/11h, 5/9m, 8/10m. If you're interested please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at Bharani#11542.
<Tactical> is an alliance guild on Stormrage. Currently 11/11N and 11/11 H.

We raid on Fri and Sat 9pm est to 1am with Sun being an optional/fun night for achievements, mog runs, etc.

We offer reimbursement to transfer players who pass their trial with us.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

9/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Have you considered daytime raiding instead of cluttering up ur weekends with a raid? If so you should try Air, we would be HIGHLY interested in adding another outstanding mage to our team. Our information is below and if this sounds attractive add me at berl#11782

<Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 1/11M 11/11H 7/9M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 3/11H) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
Stoic (Horde) – Zul’Jin

9/9 H TOS, 6/11 H Antorus

Heroic Raids Friday and Saturday 10PM – 1AM EST. Optional Normal run Monday nights.

Looking for exceptional DPS classes. Healing or tanking off specs is a plus.
Our guild is an 18+ guild looking for people who mesh well with our group. We like to have fun but also like to progress. We are currently a Heroic guild. Most people in the guild have been playing together since BC. We consistently clear high Mythic+ keystones weekly.

Add me if you are interested Willy890#1450