[H] 948 Monk Tank LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
(Willing to transfer servers) Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a heroic raiding guild with maybe a little bit of mythic progression. My ilvl is 948. I am currently 11/11N and 6/11H Antorus by pugging and would like to join a friendly guild of people who know what they're doing. Thank you for your time and looking forward to making new friends!
Currently need a tank and think you'd be a solid fit. We're a little behind on progression collectively but we've achieved AoTC for multiple tiers this expansion and look to continue that trend. I've left our guild spam below so feel free to reach out if you are interested!

<Loot> is a progression raiding guild on the Horde side of US-Illidan. Our goal is to clear relevant content in a timely manner while maintaining a positive raiding atmosphere.

Progress:
11/11N, 3/11H

Schedule:
8-11 PM (CST) Tues/Wed/Thurs

Currently in need of a tank and a few DPS but exceptional players are always considered regardless of role.

Interested? Contact us below.

"Strength"
Battle.net: Strength#11285
Discord: Strength#0909

"Quills"
Battle.net: Quills#11385
Discord: Quills#6179
Awesome. Just saw the info and I will definitely get in touch soon.
Would you be interested in joining our mythic progression guild? Raiders of the Lost Bud - US Thrall (Horde), new guild building our core mythic raid group. Mythic raid times are 10pm-12 EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We also run mythic + and heroic/normal Antorus in our off times. Let me know if your interested! Can also visit our website raidersofthelostbud.com for more information or add me BattleID: Whosdisguy#11986. We will start mythic raiding as soon as our roster is filled.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-1/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and 1 healing spot, also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players.

High Priority for a:
Blood DK
Brewmaster Monk
Mage
Rogue
Hunter

Actively seeking a:
Windwalker Monk
Mistweaver Monk
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
-Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis)
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 1st week AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
please add poter#11947 to talk more thank you!