930+ ELE/R sham LF DAYTIME raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone!

Long time player looking for casual/ semi-hardcore raiding guild.

Haven't been able to raid hardcore since BC/WOTLK due to my working schedule. But recently, ive been able to cut my morning job and with that free time, i want to raid again!

Now i know i havent raided in a guild environment since ICC Heroic, but i really want to get back in the swing of things. If you're looking for a capable healer/dps with extensive knowledge of the shaman class then look no further!

willing to transfer servers/ faction change if needed!

available any time during the day BEFORE 4pm on any day of the week!

add me on btag sapphics#1606 or discord sapphics#1051

thanks for reading!<3
<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
1 Rogue

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Ahoy there Sapphicss

We raid Wednesday, Thursday , Friday 9:30 - 12:30pm CST. We are getting our group fighting fit for the final tier and would love an ele shaman. Ranged + Lightning....whats not to like ;)

We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

Add me for more info: Trotsky #1563 (I shall also add you)
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 5/11H 7/9M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Healer
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Will add you as ell. GL in your search

No Nubbness- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP DPS NEEDS:

DK
Lock
DH

Any great DPS will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 11/11N 6/11H

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
Hi Sapphics!

We really could use a shaman on our Team. <Cosmopolitan> is a newly formed daytime raiding guild of long-time players on Sargeras (Alliance).

<Cosmopolitan> is not a hardcore raiding guild, though we'd like to efficiently push content in a professional and friendly atmosphere.

If you also enjoy the social aspect which a guild brings then <Cosmopolitan> might be the right fit for you.

Raid Days: Wed/Thur
Raid Times: 12.00 PM CST-3.00 PM CST.

Would you like to chat? Please add me: Daenerys#12366
Amte Meridiem is a morning time raid that raid 9am-1pm est Thursday, Friday and Monday. We cleared 8/9 Mythic ToS and have cleared all of Heroic Antorus. We are in high need of an ele shaman. You can apply and find more info at amwow.net