Top world hunter LF morning raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
I've been away from the game for years but I'm coming back in full swing. I'm looking for a morning raiding guild that starts at 10 or 11 AM Central. My name back before I quit (I think it was T14) was Hotshy and I raided with "Gamble" on Mal'Ganis and had the most rank 1 parses across all the 25 H bosses back in T14.

I will also bring one of my friends who mains a Priest. He has been in top 200 US guilds but is capable of doing much better than that.

We are only looking for a morning raiding guild because we work evenings.

We are both severely undergeared at the moment, but we can obviously work on that fairly quickly. We are just coming back to the game.

Thanks,
Hotshy
Hi!!! Our guild raids on Sat/Sun 9AM-12PM. We are a casual guild and only push for Heroic clears though. I'm not sure if that's what you guys are looking for, but if you want some more info, message me on BNet. Garrett#1172
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi there!

<With the Sun> is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. We are fairly new on the server and built our ranks at the end of T20 content. That being the case, we didn't progress into M ToS. However, the individuals in the group have mythic experience, multiple Cutting Edge's, several consistent Orange parsers and many purple parsers. We fully expect to be pushing CE in Antorus.

While our raid times are a bit earlier than you are looking for I thought I'd throw them out there.

Saturday and Sunday 8-11 am EST

If you'd like to talk more, add me!
Dangle#11463