Former Top 50 US Fury LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Times available & time zone: 5pm- 10pm PST (no weekend raid times)
Faction/server preference: Alliance, US-Sargeras (currently going through money issues so would like to stay put)

LF Hardcore progression guild

Past progression/experience:
Ulduar (10m 14/14H)/ (25m 14/14H):Glory of the Ulduar raider 10/25, Champion/Immortal of Ulduar, Herald of the Titans
ToGC (10m 5/5)/(25m 5/5): Dedicated Insanity, Insanity (25m)
ICC (10m 12/12H)/ (25m 11/12H): Glory of Icecrown raider 10/25, Shadowmourne.

Cataclysm: (Top 50 US stint)
BoT: 6/6N (12/29/10 completion date)
BwD: 5/6N (quit day before guild Nefarian on 1/2/10)
ToFW: 1/2N (quit before guild killed 1/5/10)

MoP:
ToT: 2/12H

WoD:
Highmaul 7/7N, 7/7H, 2/7M
BrF: 9/10N (quit week BrF came out, 9/10 in first night)
HFC: 5/13M (came back and played for a few months before taking another break)

Legion:
6/7M EN (Took a month break a few days before christmas, came back 1/24)
10/10M NH
2/9M ToS (1% Harjatan wipe) got a full time job around 3 weeks into ToS and had to take a hiatus from raiding.

Warcraft Logs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/fayttful

Little bit about me:

I am a 24 year old Pre-Medical student double majoring in Cellular and Molecular Biology and Psychology at San Diego State. I was a division 1 soccer prospect in high-school but was sidelined for both my junior and senior year due to injuries. I also was a professional halo 3 player back in my highschool days. Nowadays my time is split between school and WoW. I have raided at all levels of WoW and am trying to find a group that makes the most out of their time above all other things.

Contact info : Faytful#1779
bump for a new home
<Mist> is a 2 day, 6 hour/week raid guild. We are currently progressing through Antorus and are going to be around in the World of Warcraft scene for a long time. Many of us have high end raiding exp and want to clear raids at a more casual level than before. Our goal is longevity, rather than only pushing ranks. Therefore, in order to do that, we clear content efficiently with a relatively short raid schedule. We try to be as inclusive as possible, but when we can only bring 20 to mythic, our best players will receive priority for raid spots.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Raid Progress:
6/9M - ToS
11/11N 8/11H - Antorus

Thursday (9pm-1230am EST) is reserved for completely optional raids such as normal/heroic once everyone is fully geared as well as doing older tier raids for mounts/achieves (ex: mythic NH/ToV).

Usually loot is distributed via RC Loot Council with progression at the forefront of the decision making process.

Requirements:
• 90% attendance
• Working headset and mic in order to use Discord
• Able to accept constructive criticism and work as a team to improve

Classes/Roles wanted:
•Lock
•Mage
•Hunter
•Resto Shaman
•Druid - Boomkin
•DK - DPS

Please Note: We are ALWAYS accepting applications for exceptional players, even if your class/role is not listed above.

Contact me for more information about us and or joining:
•Bnet: Surahn#1816
•Discord: Surahn#3032
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com