Returning Ret LF Late 2Night heroic guild!

Guild Recruitment
Short and to the point here, I'm looking for a two night heroic clearing guild that starts no earlier than 10:30PM Est (I get home from work about 10:15ish so I can't make any earlier.) and runs two nights a week.

I have cutting edge Xavius and Gul'dan from this expac and got pretty burnt out on the hardcore mythic raiding.

Would actually prefer to go Alliance, but it's not a deal breaker.

I've just come back to the game so I'm currently gearing up and grinding AP.

Msg me in game if you think you can fit me into your team.

Clock90Tower#1292

Thank you for your time.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and hopefully do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Sickleblade#1934, or Xulkaen#1336.