People that want High Elves, a question?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
12/07/2017 10:28 PMPosted by Adelphie
High elves and blood elves have the exact same culture. The only difference is high elves are filthy traitors.
This, this, this.
Blizzard needs to allow people to change their eye color to every possibility so all these threads go away - forever.
OR, alternately, write the high elves out of lore to never be spoken about again.
12/07/2017 10:55 PMPosted by Midare
12/07/2017 10:52 PMPosted by Adelphie
Also, Alleria ate a whole naaru.
You should know better Adelphie:

"It's ok when we do it"

Nice blanket statement . . .

12/07/2017 10:56 PMPosted by Alande
12/07/2017 10:28 PMPosted by Adelphie
High elves and blood elves have the exact same culture. The only difference is high elves are filthy traitors.
This, this, this.
Blizzard needs to allow people to change their eye color to every possibility so all these threads go away - forever.
OR, alternately, write the high elves out of lore to never be spoken about again.

As if the Void elves have any difference in culture tho. They were exiled just yesterday . . . and also would be considered "filthy traitors" by your logic.
nope
A blanket statement based on what I've seen several alliance players essentially say since at least cataclysm.
12/07/2017 10:57 PMPosted by Xzazel
12/07/2017 10:55 PMPosted by Midare
...You should know better Adelphie:

"It's ok when we do it"

12/07/2017 10:56 PMPosted by Alande
...This, this, this.

As if the Void elves have any difference in culture tho. They were exiled just yesterday . . . and also would be considered "filthy traitors" by your logic.
Come up with a different suggestion then that doesn't really cost any development time. Something that will kill off these posts. Anything viable I'm good with.
12/07/2017 10:58 PMPosted by Midare
A blanket statement based on what I've seen several alliance players essentially say since at least cataclysm.

Several of a group does not equate the entirety of a group.

Come up with a different suggestion then that doesn't really cost any development time. Something that will kill off these posts. Anything viable I'm good with.

Give the Void elves some normal skin and hair colors and make it so that at least some of them are actually High elves.
Blood mages delved in demon magic. Blood elves used to.

There are high elf warlocks too.

12/07/2017 10:53 PMPosted by Xzazel
One High elf compared to thousands of Blood elves . . . ? There goes that whole common occurence thing again.

Thousands of blood elves? It was just Liadrin and her elite blood knights, not thousands.
12/07/2017 11:03 PMPosted by Adelphie
There are high elf warlocks too.

One: Summoner Nolric.

Common occurrence, yet again.

Thousands of blood elves? It was just Liadrin and her elite blood knights, not thousands.

Okay, hundreds then. Still doesn't make the situation any better on your part.
12/07/2017 11:02 PMPosted by Xzazel
Yet, you did justify it because "only one did it".
12/07/2017 11:03 PMPosted by Adelphie

Am I the only one super weirded out by Adelphie sort of defending Blood Elves by pointing out the flaws in High Elf moral superiority?
The funniest thing about high elves is people complain about getting one reskin and want the even lazier reskin that is a carbon copy of a long standing horde race
Yet, you did justified it because "only one did it".

Define what "it" is.
12/07/2017 11:04 PMPosted by Xzazel

Not even hundreds.
12/07/2017 10:58 PMPosted by Alande

prettier void elves. pretty simple. make their eyes look nicer, more of a glowly color like purplish blue maybe. at this point, the females all look like they've been battered and punched too many times. bruised is the only term i can think of to describe it. they all look supremely angry and depressed. get rid of that smeary dark stuff around their eyes. what is that? looks terrible.

their hair is atrocious except the animated void. i think there's one hairstyle maybe two, that are nice. the rest are awful. the pale green choice makes them look like a cross between an undead and a deathknight cause the hair is all scraggly like they forgot how to groom. give them super long straight hair, down to their butts. you'll be able to tell their velfs that way. then you can give them better hair colors
12/07/2017 11:06 PMPosted by Adelphie
12/07/2017 11:04 PMPosted by Xzazel

Not even hundreds.

And you know this how?

Give the Void elves some normal skin and hair colors and make it so that at least some of them are actually High elves.
There we go. Blizz, please, please, please allow them to change skin color as well as eye color. Then these guys will be happy and we don't have to see this sillliness all over forums again!!
MOST OF us DON'T care. But to get rid of these moronic posts, I'm up for anything at this point.
Give them whatever they want haha
12/07/2017 10:22 PMPosted by Starblööm

For people that constantly state that blood elves are high elves have not experienced high elf history in the game.

Blood Elves ARE High Elves. No matter how much your headcanon disagrees with this, the lore is very clear on this matter. Kael'Thas renamed them after the Scourge corrupted the Sunwell, and destroyed Silvermoon. Changing their name does not change who they are. The "High Elves" and the Blood Elves are the same people. They have the same history up until the Silver Covenent decided to splinter off and follow Vereesa. Just because her group continued to call themselves High Elves doesn't magically make them a different race. It doesn't erase the thousands of years of shared history they have. It doesn't erase the fact that both groups were in Silvermoon when it was destroyed. In the terms of the long lives of elves, these past 13 years are statistically insignificant. Hell, now that the Sunwell has been purified, the only thing keeping them with the Alliance is Vereesa's hatred of the Horde. Once she dies, I'm sure they'll run back to their homeland, and Lor'themar would be more than happy to welcome them back.

Say it with me now:

"Blood Elves and High Elves are the same thing."
12/07/2017 10:58 PMPosted by Alande
12/07/2017 10:57 PMPosted by Xzazel

Why should blizzard not use Dev time for something that players may like ?
Blizzard has choose at this time not to give the high elves that the players want. Why be Spiteful ?
12/07/2017 11:07 PMPosted by Xzazel
12/07/2017 11:06 PMPosted by Adelphie

Not even hundreds.

And you know this how?

Because blood knights were low in number in BC.
12/07/2017 11:08 PMPosted by Alande
Give them whatever they want haha

Glad we can agree.

12/07/2017 11:09 PMPosted by Taerron
Say it with me now:

"Blood Elves and High Elves are the same thing."

Say it with me now:

"North Koreans and South Koreans are the same thing."

. . . Wait a minute.

12/07/2017 11:09 PMPosted by Adelphie
12/07/2017 11:07 PMPosted by Xzazel
And you know this how?

Because blood knights were low in number in BC.

How low in number? How many Blood elves are there, actually?