930 prot pally LF guild and raid spot

Guild Recruitment
930 port paladin LF guild and raid spot. Ret is 928 willing to play either. Have lots of raid experience and was raid lead for NH. On Dalaran but will to xfer
Happy Holidays Denzelneesen;

I have a Heroic guild that raids Tuesday and Friday at 7:30 Est. If that is a possibility please check out our full recruit post and if you like what you see please get in touch with one of us.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505

Anaranae#1516, Lunixia#1530
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in DPS positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
hi we are in need of a tank
would love to talk more.

(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h 9/11n
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473