945 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hi folks, I'm a recently returned player. I quit playing second week of Nighthold after getting cutting edge Xavius. Just resubbed 3 weeks ago and re-rolled from holy priest to restoration druid. My druid is 932 ilvl equipped. I'm looking for an evening mythic raiding guild starting around 8:30/9pm PST or later. Preferably 2 (week nights) per week. But I'm flexible on this. Also would be ideal if the guild has an active mythic+ community for non-raid nights :) Currently I'm horde on Tichondrius but I am willing to server transfer/faction change.

Previus raid experience inclues:
Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m
WoD:
Didn't raid.
MoP:
Didn't raid.
Cata:
Didn't raid.
Wrath:
Everything including hard-modes/heroic up to LK 25 which I killed at 15% reduction.
BC:
Everything up to Sunwell.
Vanilla:
Was level 15 when BC came out.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Reply here, or message me on battle.net. Tag is: Tavan#1460
<Unrivaled> is a tight knit community that's been together since 2008 that likes to have fun and above all, kill bosses.

We've gotten Cutting Edge every tier in Legion (minus ToS) and tiers before then as well.

We are looking for dedicated members to raid mythic, and be active members of the community. Below you can find a priority list of what we need as far as our roster goes:

High Priority:
- Resto Shaman
- Resto Druid
- Mistweaver Monk (?)

Normal Priority:
- Any exceptional DPS
* Enhancement Shaman
* Rogue

Our raid times are as follows:
9:00pm - 12:00am EST

If interested, contact the following people:
towersconnor#1610
Levon#1163
Creon#1725
Please consider Realm of Insanity. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to midnight eastern. We're 5/9M and 4/11H in Antorus. Linya#1934
Hey!

Looking for more people to fill out brand new guild.

<TACO GAMING>
ALLIANCE-SARGERAS

Starting out as a Heroic only guild TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY raiding 10pmCST

Transition into mythic is still on the table! Add us you want to talk!

Ascendi#1405, Migy#1663
11/29/2017 12:19 PMPosted by Xlinya
Please consider Realm of Insanity. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to midnight eastern. We're 5/9M and 4/11H in Antorus. Linya#1934

Thanks for your interest unfortunately your raid times are too early for me as it stands.
11/29/2017 01:52 PMPosted by Beyoncendi
Hey!

Looking for more people to fill out brand new guild.

<TACO GAMING>
ALLIANCE-SARGERAS

Starting out as a Heroic only guild TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY raiding 10pmCST

Transition into mythic is still on the table! Add us you want to talk!

Ascendi#1405, Migy#1663

Thank you for your interest I will keep you in mind but ideally I'm looking for a guild already set up and ready to go for mythics or is at least definitively working towards it. Cheers.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking. Managed to go 11/11 normal Antorus. 938ilvl equipped.
11/11H <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis-Horde
Team Insubordinate: Mythic
Team Churlish: Heroic
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS

--Current Mythic Team Needs--
death knight - closed
demon hunter - havoc
druid - resto, balance
hunter - open
mage - open
monk - ww, mw
paladin - closed
priest - open
rogue - open
shaman - resto
warlock - open
warrior - open

--Current Heroic Team Needs--
death knight - closed
demon hunter - closed
druid - resto
hunter - closed
mage - closed
monk - mistweaver
paladin - protection
priest - shadow
rogue - closed
shaman - resto
warlock - closed
warrior - closed

Solid, competent players of any class are always welcomed.

Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST (Mythic)
Tues-Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm PST / 11:30am-2:30am EST (Heroic)
Mon - Optional raids for progression/farm cleanup. (Mythic)

Team has been active and pushing heroic/mythic content since Throne of Thunder(MoP). We've had great success in WoD and Myth-EN in addition to a myth-Odyn kill prenerf. m-Guldan prior to 7.2.5 as well.

Please contact me at either of the following to discuss raiding with us:
B-Tag: namnam#1789
Discord: Nam#6277

Good luck in your search!
<Elevate>7/11H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 935+

DPS
Boomy
Hunter
Warlock
Enh Shammy

Heals
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Still looking. 11/11 Normal Antorus two weeks in a row. 3/11 Heroic. 945 ilvl equipped.

Weekends/earlier than 8pm PST start time doesn't really work for me unfortunately :(
<Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M(ToS) 11/11H(ABT) Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding).

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
Boomkin(high)
Mage(high)
Hunter(high)

Melee:
Death Knight(high)
Warrior(arms)(high)
Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)
Ret Paladin (Medium)

Healers:
Holy Priest(high)
Resto Druid(high)
Resto Sham (high)
Holy Paladin with DPS OS (medium)

Tanks:
Any tank with DPS OS(back up)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
GM: Party#1147

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
Perdition, on US-Hyjal, is currently recruiting the following for Team A:

Current Prog: 11/11 Heroic

High Need:
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Mw Monk
Death Knight
Warrior
Rogue
Ww Monk
Hunter
Balance Druid

The ideal applicant will be Heroic / Mythic ready, but a good attitude and ability to handle mechanics holds more value than a higher ilvl. In addition we has always maintained a veteran player base and skilled raider attitude. We are a PvE progression oriented guild. Consistency, even-temperament, drama free and dedication are paramount.

We raid three times a week and our raid times are as follows:

Tues/Wend/Thus: 11:00PM EST to 2:00AM EST / 8:00PM PST to 11:00 PST

You will be expected to make the majority of raids. Should you find yourself unable to attend a raid, you will be expected to notify someone so that we can find a replacement for the night. We understand that life happens and do our best to accommodate.

As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with raiding mats and research for the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand holding strategies for all raiders.

We don't use a website, everything is posted on discord for us. If you're interested in applying or have any other questions contact: Okori#1968 (Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer), or Lucky13#1741 ( Officer) and Slice#1994 (GM ) . Applying consists of showing us some logs, and chatting in discord and or over BNET.
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-1/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and 1 healing spot, also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time