928 Holy Pally LF Antorus Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a Holy Paladin just recently returned to Legion to take on Antorus and would love to heal for someone!

I am available M-Th 4-9 pm central.
I am currently located on Tichondrius-Horde
Would like to do Heroic Raiding minimum and push for Mythics if possible.
Been playing since the day of Azeroth (vanilla)

Please contact me if interested. W4RJolly#1946
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
1 Rogue

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.