Shadow Priest LF M+/raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey there, I'm a returning wow player looking to get into a semi-hardcore raiding / mythic + guild on my shadow priest. The guild I'm in right now is nice, but I'm looking for a more active guild - I play at least 10 hours daily and I could honestly PvE the entire time. I'm not very geared right now (918) as I've been playing around with the new stuff that's come out since I've been gone, but now that I've gotten a feel for things I'd like to kick it up a notch.

I could probably run mythic keystones all day. I love the timed rush and the challenges with the affixes. Also, after watching the new Antorus raid on a stream, it got me all hot and bothered about raiding. I'm not too experienced in wow raiding. I've done a bit of MC back when I was a wee nooblet, and I did some normal Emerald Nightmare with my buddy's guild last year, but that's it for wow. In FF14, I raided in Omega Savage (Dragoon, bard, and astro) before I quit the game. I can generally pick up pve content pretty quickly in any game.

I enjoy pushing difficult content with a group of chill people having a good time. I'm a competitive person, I'm constantly trying to improve myself, and I'm open to constructive criticism. I'm not the kind of guy who rages into the mic if the raid wipes a hundred times, but I definitely prefer to wipe less.

I'm not looking for a stressful, big epeen best-or-nothing world class guild, but rather a serious guild that likes to push their limits while having fun at the same time. After all, it's a game and we're supposed to have fun.

1. Times available & time zone: No job, so I could adjust my sleep schedule to whatever is needed. However, I do have quiet hours between 11PM - 6 AM PDT.
2. Server preference: Gurubashi
3. Faction preference: HORDE
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hard
7. Contact info: In game or on this forum works
8. Anything else: My name is non-negotiable
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 7/11N, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hello!!

This isn't your typical recruitment post, well maybe it is, sorry not sorry for the psych out, FYI i love the name and would fit with us ROFL!!!

<Vital Instinct>

We are a group of guys and gals looking to further our adventures in Azeroth.
We are a group of 8 players who have managed to clear Heroic TOS with pugs consistantly.
Currently we are looking for all players interested in progressing further in world of warcraft.

Not geared, no problem, just show your dedicated and we will help gear you.
if your the kind of player that likes to push your self in a competitive sense but want
a relax enviroment thats us. We push ourselves to be the best we can while keeping it fun at the same tme.
Trash packs lets laugh and have fun, Boss fights serious mode kill it and go back to laughing.

Realm Stonemaul
Raid times
Tuesdays 7-10Est
Wednesday 7-10Est
Thursday 7-10Est

We will be currently working on Normal Antorus and obivously moving in to heroic. Our ultimate goal
is to be a mythic guild on a relaxed schedule so we can see the hardest content available.

If any of this sounds like you let us know! if you have any questions please ask.

Thank you for your time and happy gaming!!!

you can reach me at
Morsis#1335
hey not sure if you still looking but H<raven guard> on zul'jin might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players. currently recruitment for the weedayt team is full but there are still spots on the weekend team.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652 (btag)
Weekend Team here Sat/Sun 8-11 pm CST. Add me on bnet jjandhavoc#1406
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com