Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Greetings,

I've been playing on and off since Legion launched and I'm now looking for a permanent home. I've been raid healing in MMOs for almost 20 years. I perform well, show up on time and prepared, and maintain high raid attendance.

I'd like to find a guild that raids twice a week (Sunday-Thursday) and ends by 10:30EST.

Message me at SavageCabage#1358 on Bnet or post here.

Thanks so much!
Hey there, Rothrik.
<Sylvanas for Warchief> of Garona server has a healer slot immediately available, perhaps we might be of interest to you!
We are a small, tight knit casual normal/heroic guild focused on having a good time while pursuing AotC's. All raid necessities are provided by guild (flasks/food/gems/enchants/potions).
Our schedule is Sun & Mon evenings, from 7:45 - 10p CST. After raids and on non-raid days we are often found running M+ dungeons together.
I understand our schedule is a half hour past your stated end time. If you are capable and willing to push this extra half hour, we would really love to hear from you! If not, best of luck on your journey to finding a new home!
Chemtale#11302
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I should note that I'm trying to stay alliance.
Hi Roth! We're looking to add a few more friends/players to the ranks. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 2/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Beef#12743