944 sub rogue and 935 holy priest lf guild

Guild Recruitment
944 sub rogue lf serious, close-knit, relaxed guild that raids two days a week preferably from 9pm est to 12/1pm est. We would prefer horde.

Currently, l like my guild members but we consistently pug raid days due to lack of members which has us carrying people every week which slows our progression and decreases morale.
ill just leave my info here hit me up if youre interested
[A][Stormrage]<Unintended> 11/11n 7/11h
Tuesday-Thursday-Sunday 9pm-12(est)
Bonesaw#1766
Can you raid mornings? If so try Air a top morning guild on Sargeras (Alliance). If you can swing it hit me up at berl#11782

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 11/11H 7/9M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and
requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Healer
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hey man, don't know if you're willing to raid 3 nights a week or night but here's my spam. We're currently 11/11 N and 8/11 H.

<Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding).

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more. We sell Heroic ToS runs and M+ runs as well.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
Boomkin(high)
Mage(high)

Melee:
Death Knight(high)
Warrior(arms)(high)
Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)
Paladin(medium)

Healers:
Holy Priest(high)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
GM: Party#1147

Or you can contact me: Twotrapz#1136
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com