940 Warrior looking for serious raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Just returned to WoW. I've been told I'm a pretty excellent raider. I pretty much exclusively play arms/fury, but will consider going prot. My main server is Proudmore but I can relocate. B)
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
Priest (Shadow/Disc)
Hunter
Warrior (Fury)
Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
Paladin
The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
Btag
Crossmyheart#11315
Silentsword#127534
Discord
-♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 8/11N cleaning up the rest and working into heroic. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
[US][A] <Exitious> on Proudmoore is looking for more raiders to fill up our core team. We're currently 6/11H and is focused on entering mythic soon. Our main raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm pst(server) time, and we hold off night/alt raids on the weekends.

We are looking for the following DPS/RDPS classes to compliment our roster, but we will never shy away from recruiting exceptional players who are interested in our guild.

Mdps

Arms Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Enhancement Shaman
Unholy Death Knight

Rdps

Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

If there any questions feel free to add one of us bellow.

Leoricdin-GM//Leoric#1253
Bubbles- Co-GM//Bubbles#12854
Kush- Co-GM//BRGFortitude#1287
Dread- Officer//Dreadspartan#2844
Pluckles-Officer//Zekken#1907
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (11/11H) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 11/11H, while clearing 7/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN.
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
Chrism#1202 add me we raid tue/wed/thur 8-10 30 central
A warrior! You DO exist!

Sounds like you could be a fit for Enigma (1/11 M Antorus).

Raid Schedule
Monday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We require that you have one geared alt for split runs.

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com