Hear me out

Classic Discussion
I want LFG....i dont have time to form a group QQ
Then don't play on these servers
12/07/2017 09:26 AMPosted by Plutoxic

Sucks to be you...find the time or find a new game.

What is so hard to understand about this, if I go to a Honda Dealership I don't moan and complain they don't have Dodges...I go over to the Dodge deanship and buy a car there....

I swear some of you people were dropped on your heads as children...
Hey Plutoxic, I’m worried about the same thing, but in the interest of a true Classic experience I am opting to make friends while leveling and finding an active guild. I haven’t played this way since BC and am looking forward to the social change. Hope you’ll be excited about the opportunity for a new (old) style of gameplay, too!
12/07/2017 09:29 AMPosted by Kickrøckz

Sucks to be you...find the time or find a new game.

What is so hard to understand about this, if I go to a Honda Dealership I don't moan and complain they don't have Dodges...I go over to the Dodge deanship and buy a car there....

I swear some of you people were dropped on your heads as children...

No! I demand that Honda carries dodge. I also expect the Chevy dealer to carry ford mustangs, and I really want to get tacos at McDonalds. Cater to me NOW!!!

........ I hate every year after the 90s....
Be nice, make friends, join a guild. It'll cut down the searching time.

That is probably the number 1 QoL change that 99.9% will agree is the most damaging lol

Go into town, ask in chat for players of certain roles; take command of the situation rather than expecting the Blizzard Robot to hold your hand and carry you through the dungeon.
You're not supposed to go in every dungeon. I remember back in the day I felt lucky if I got into a dungeon. Blue items from dungeons were godly to me.
Legion is over there.

=====>>>
12/07/2017 09:35 AMPosted by Silverbolts
You're not supposed to go in every dungeon. I remember back in the day I felt lucky if I got into a dungeon. Blue items from dungeons were godly to me.

I don't think "not supposed to" is the right choice of words but I support your sentiment. The rewards you got from going out of your way to create and finish a dungeon were awesome. Besides the feeling of accomplishment, if you were lucky enough to get a blue weapon you steamroll your way past the next few levels.
Look, you start a level 1 toon, you run your butt all the way to stormwind or orgrimar, you get your guild sign up thingy, you start said guild, you become a small family in the game...not 900 members small, but like 10 to 20 members small. you level together, you dungeon together...ding level 60 together, you celebrate together. This is what it was like in vanilla when you were in a guild. Its not bounce into this guild at 60 and then move on to another guild because so and so is a fart nocker....no...start/join guild at level one and you grow as a family in classic. as you progress, there will be the dedicated dungeon and raid team members with in your guild whom you will have gotten to know each other and viola you will either implode because of a raid you can not clear and the internal frustrations deteriorate your guild or you just move on past it accepting the realities of knowing you are not cut out to clear the raid...The thing is in classic it will be unlike anything you know in wow today. There is a unity in wow vanilla that does not exist in todays wow

There is no need for lfg/lfr in classic. Even if you solo the game, there were always guilds who needed an extra person to fill in and most the time people knew there place in the game at level 60 or let me say that was not a happy player if not, ohh man I would hate to level a class i did not like to play in vanilla. anyways, you get to know people in the game who are solo that know how to play there toon and many time they are asked to fill in on raids.. vice versa...many guild members ask solo players to fill in ..so do not feel left out. if you find yourself left out of raids or not welcomed then that falls on you as a bad player in vanilla.
If you have any time whatsoever to play WoW, you have time to form a group. Don't act like you have important things to do.
okay okay i don't want LFG
I demand straight men pay for my sex reassignment!