Anyone from cata/MOP days still around?

Bleeding Hollow
I used to come on this forum all the time and watch the WPVPers dook it out. Just ran into Kagrenac on Emerald Dream and the dude is a full blown RPer now. Would love to hear from anyone in IWC/fights like a gurl/HAx10/AV or just anyone else from those days.

Jimmbo
Drug here, a WHOLE lot of people from BH moved to ED because of WPVP. I've recently ran into Helladin and Raikino, but there are a ton more that I can't remember. We also camped/wiped Rally's/IWC at tol barad a couple weeks ago
It’s essentially a Horde PvE server until PvP changes occur. The imbalance is stupid bad.

I was in AV but not until they moved to ED.
11/25/2017 03:35 AMPosted by Soen
ran into Helladin

Gotta start looking both ways, bud.
Would love to hear from anyone in fights like a gurl

hey
11/28/2017 02:08 AMPosted by Emrii
Would love to hear from anyone in fights like a gurl

hey

You.
dead server
I just re subbed yesterday to make gold on WoW cause it seems more appealing than most other games.
12/02/2017 03:41 AMPosted by Odd
I just re subbed yesterday to make gold on WoW cause it seems more appealing than most other games.

I got ahold of your book. You should delete all your posts, pictures and other submissions to the internet.
12/02/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Helladin
12/02/2017 03:41 AMPosted by Odd

I got ahold of your book. You should delete all your posts, pictures and other submissions to the internet.

why
11/28/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Drewzy
dead server

More like dead faction. Horde is still strong but the Alliance on BH are just gone.
@Helladin My Man How have you been this is newlion btw
11/28/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Drewzy
dead server

01/03/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Winteriscomi
@Helladin My Man How have you been this is newlion btw

I'm almost halfway to 30, doc. At least I'm not fat or alone.
Hi