Exciting...!! Class restrictions yes?

Classic Discussion
For the love of me... I have singed 100% loyalty to my Horde and never in the 13 years of wow have I played Alliance.. When Paladin class was released to the horde and Shaman class released and playable on the Alliance I was super excited to try.

Currently I am playing Paladin as my Main.. I sure am going to miss her but.... I can't wait to go back to Vanilla!! ORC SHAMAN all the way!! :)

Remember the good old times getting a druid gear in MC 40 off a boss when there is no druid in the 40man raid group? (or any class for that matter who is not in the raid) Ha.. good times...

-True classic player
My suggestion?

Play all the way through WC3 and the expansion "Frozen Throne".

Get into the characters, lore and story.

Level 60, let's do this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOfOjXywdbo
11/26/2017 08:44 PMPosted by Kolben
My suggestion?

Play all the way through WC3 and the expansion "Frozen Throne".

Get into the characters, lore and story.

Level 60, let's do this!

Actually I came from Warcraft 3 ROC > TFT and then wow so I know the story. Also I still play W3 TFT, waiting for Blizzard to make W4 TFT..!!
I wish i had your dedication, I have gone ally a few times for friends, but i have always sexually identified as an orc warlock. Ill have to live with my choices for the rest of my time on Azeroth.
11/26/2017 09:25 PMPosted by Robuel
I wish i had your dedication, I have gone ally a few times for friends, but i have always sexually identified as an orc warlock. Ill have to live with my choices for the rest of my time on Azeroth.

Man, I have the opposite experience. All my friends wanna be stinky monsters in mud huts so I get to enjoy my castles and tanks alone :(