HPally [A] LF Heroic/Mythic progression guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, I'm currently located on Proudmoore but willing to transfer. I've raided since vanilla while taking short breaks during MOP and Warlords.

I'm looking for a casul/semihardcore raiding guild. I'm 5/9 mythic tos experienced on multiple toons. Most of my progression during tos was done on my mage.

I'm looking to heal and can be competitive. I tend to constantly strive to do better and learn everything I can about the classes I play.

Also I'm very reliable and will always have the needed items for raids.

My best times for raiding would mon-friday 8pm thru 12am.

If you would like to speak to me my battle tag is downdrive#1732.

Thank you for your time.
Still looking.
Origin is an established raiding guild on Shu'Halo/Eitrigg connected. Origin strives to increase our CE rank each tier. With an established leadership core and a clear goal for our raid teams, we provide a steady and strong raiding environment.

Origin will be operating a 3 day/9 hour raiding schedule for Antorus progression.
By efficiently utilizing raid time we will keep the progression on track and optimize downtime.

T20 progression:
7/9 M TOS

T19 progression:
10/10 M NH
3/3 M TOV
7/7 M EN

Raid schedule:
Tuesday 9pm est to 12 am est
Thursday 9pm est to 12 am est
Monday 9 pm est to 12 am est

Loot system:
Loot Council with a heavy use of simcraft and class bis knowledge.

Contact Us:
Thievz#1122
https://www.originraiding.net/ - application
https://discord.gg/rKa39ja

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Eitrigg

Class needs:
Holy Paladin
DPS logs are reviewed for recruitment frequently. There is always room for improvement within our dps ranks so please do apply!

Apply at:
https://www.originraiding.net

Or contact us in game or at the discord link.
is alliance out of the question if not sent a req. 8/9M ToS team in need of a holy paly 5pm-8pm pst (8-11pm est).

Btag JDigital#1221
Discord: Nyesia#2641
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
No longer looking. Thanks for the replies.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
looking again.
have cleared normal Antorus and done 3 heroic bosses.
Still looking. Willing to transfer.
the search continues
[US][Alliance][Lightbringer] No Skill
Raid Schedule:
Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)

<No Skill> is a progression oriented raiding guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, but we have a core of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated players looking to make a strong push in Antorus.

Progression:
7/7M EN
9/10M NH
5/9M ToS
8/11H Antorus

We've recently transferred to Lightbringer for a more competitive environment, and are looking to be a top level guild on the server.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

Our most immediate needs are a Holy Paladin and exceptional DPS, but with the new tier coming in, we are accepting applications from all classes and specs. If you believe you are a skilled player and are looking for a new home to finish the expansion in, we welcome you to apply!

The trial period is two weeks. During this time, we will evaluate you on performance, drive, and how well you fit in with our group. As per usual, punctuality, reliability, and a positive attitude are expected and required.

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey).

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. You can also add Felix#1209 or Valeor#1843
The circle of life keeps moving
Looking for a new home
Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
11/11H - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Resto Shaman - Core Spot
Boomkin
Rogue

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!
Can't do weekends
not sure if ur pacific: 10:15pm-1:15am

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We’re also LFM mythic plus and PvP players on pushing high mythic plus keys/doing some arenas rBGs with ratings of 2200+
Immediate opening for a healer! I’ve posted our info down below, we’re a good fit if you’re looking for something long term. Add me if you want to talk some more!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill. Edub is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 (PST) server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions/Gems/Enchants Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11H Antorus, Burning Throne
-11/11N Antorus, Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9N Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987, Zer0Faith#1697) or myself (Vandervalt#1712) In-game

12/06/2017 12:29 PMPosted by Vandervalt
Immediate opening for a healer! I’ve posted our info down below, we’re a good fit if you’re looking for something long term. Add me if you want to talk some more!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill. Edub is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 (PST) server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions/Gems/Enchants Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11H Antorus, Burning Throne
-11/11N Antorus, Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9N Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987, Zer0Faith#1697) or myself (Vandervalt#1712) In-game

Trying to get in touch with you. I've added you on btag.
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We're now also ~11/11N & 8/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few nights of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
2 ) Disc/Holy Priest
3 ) Warlock
4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
5 ) Shadow Priest
6 ) Rogue OR Mage
7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Balance Druid
10 ) Unholy/Frost Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275