Multi-Classer LF Guild 4 Antorus`

Guild Recruitment
Hi all*

I'm a typical alt-oholic and I have equal love for all the classes/specs I play. I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild that's interested in and capable of raiding Mythic, while still also being capable of friendliness. :P

I have Mythic raid xp since WoD, and previous to that Heroic raid xp going back to early Cata. This xpac i took a break during NH and returned a couple weeks ago fresh and ready to rumble. I've done some very casual pug raiding here and there, but mostly I was just taking it easy. All of my classes are naturally going to be a bit behind those who have played non-stop, but none of them are so far behind that it's unreasonable.
Classes/Specs I play at a Mythic raid level:
Any Monk spec. All 3 specs have a decent number of lego's, atleast 65 traits, and a 920ilvl.
Any Mage spec. Arcance is slightly ahead of Fire and Frost in terms of traits, but all specs have legos and 910-915 ilvl.
Destro Warlock. Most lego's, 70 traits, 930+ ilvl. I don't have much love for Affli and can't stand Demo so it's pretty much Destro or bust.
Other specs can be up to raid standard very quickly: Feral druid, Resto druid, Fury or Arms war, Subtlely Rogue, Frost or Blood Dk, Ret or Hpal, Ele or Resto Sham. All these specs are right at 900ilvl or slightly under, probably around 60 or fewer traits but all have atleast 2 decent legos.

In terms of the kind of guild I'm looking for.....I'm looking for something that's probably impossible: Mythic quality raiders that aren't elitist, snotty, arrogant, rude, or exclusionary. I'm not looking to raid with frat boys or kids who think they're popular and still in high school. I don't deal with Cliques, and I've both been part of the cliques and outside of the cliques. They suck either way lol.
***Mostly, I'd like a bigger guild that always has people on, and always doing something. With this many alts, I'm pretty much always looking to run some Mythic+ or go through Normal atb to keep my alts up. I def don't want a guild that only has people on for raids and outside of those times its like a ghost town lol. :D

I'm just looking for good friendly people that enjoy grouping up, helping out, being nice, and getting sh*t done. :D
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST
-Current progression: 2/11H w/ 15% on High Command
-Recruitment: ALL DPS

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
<Probably Naked>
We are currently 7/9 Mythic ToS and 11/11 Normal Antorus and are recruiting Healers and DPS. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30-11:30 PM EST. We provide food and flasks. We do expect 90% attendance and to be on roughly 15 minutes prior to raid. We expect raiders to have an understanding of their class and of the boss encounters.

We currently have a high need for healers, specifically Resto Shaman and Resto Druid, but all healer or DPS applicants are encouraged to apply!

Contact us for an interview!
Btags:
iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader
Darith#1648 - Recruitment
Kleio#1976 - Guild Master
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
8/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11N
Raid Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/9M
Raid Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 8/11H
Raid Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/9M
Raid Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/9M
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/9M
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
<Heroism for Harambe> is currently recruiting players such as yourself for late night raiding. We are a Heroic only guild that raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 Pacific (10-1 EST) on the Sargeras server (Alliance) and drop down to one night a week once the last boss is killed. We are largely former mythic raiders who wanted to step back from the grind but still see content. On off nights, we do mythic plus and play numerous other games.

If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, please contact me through bnet Daewoolanos#1193 or preferably through Discord Daewoolanos#5769
Hellooooooo Emille!

<Immortals> is an active guild that's always looking for friendly players, altaholics included! We also have casual alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with all your characters :) See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is 4/9M recruiting for Mythic ToS and Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
<Wheres my Brez>
A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to push content in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Rdruid(High)

DPS:
Hunter: (High)
Spriest:(High)
Rogue:(High)
Mage: (Med)
Boomie: (Med)
Ele Sham: (Med)
Warlock: (Med)
Open to other classes of course.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 7/11N, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
yo we could use either a monk healer or a warlock hit me up Bonesaw#1766
Hey there!

Undying Resolution is currently recruiting a few DPS to round out our roster for progression into heroic and mythic Antorus.

----------

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WotLK.

Progression:
Antorus: 7/11N
ToS: 9/9H & 1/9M

Who You Are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
Ranged DPS – Warlock, Balance Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS - Feral Druid, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Rogue

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Eriol - Ankzu#1382
hey not sure if you still looking but H<raven guard> might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players. currently recruitment for the weedayt team is full but there are still spots on the weekend team.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652 (btag)
Heya Emille, If your feeling Lock and Horde this raid tier i'd love to chat!
Paltrix#1372
Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

Here is some bonus spam!
---------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 2-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge). 
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for a Lock, Rogue, S.Priest and Demon Hunter To fill the last spots for our Core team.
Wed/Fri 8-11pm Est (5-8pm PST)
Hey Emilie!

You sound like the literal perfect fit for our raid team! Please add me on btag, I would adore to hear from you!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a mage and/or warlock. Current prog is 7/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are still looking and can raid 8:30pm EST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11N 2/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
still looking friends! : )
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 11/11H ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)

We would be primarily interested in your warlock.