933 Protection Warrior LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Title says the gist of it, but to give a bit of background on myself I've been playing on and off since Burning Crusade. Played on both horde and alliance side, but I do have a preference of being on horde side.

Raid experience wise I have been a raider leader, guild leader, and officer in several different guilds ranging from casual to mid-core. Never done any mythic level raiding to be honest, but I am interested in it. Took a bit of a break earlier this year from legion so my raid progress is a bit on the slim side this expansion, but I have just returned within the past 2 weeks and geared up this new character(you'll notice a discrepancy between the progress I listed here and what my profile says, the character I did that prog on is here :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/warna

Emerald Nightmare - Normal/Heroic 7/7
Nighthold Normal - 10/10 - Heroic - 5/10
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Normal
Antorus - 9/11 Normal
Raid Availability: Any day, 7-11pm CST

Thanks, if interested leave a message here or send me a message via my battletag: Daeneron#1757
[A] Executive Decision (5/9 M 9/9 H) US-Sargeras

Executive Decision

US Realm: Sargeras [A]

Raiding Times:

Mythic: Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm Est (7pm to 11pm Server)

Heroic / Normal: Friday 9pm Est (8 pm Server) (Not required/ Off Night)

Who we are:

Executive Decisions is an active mature (+18) guild looking for a few new raiders to add to our core team. Our guild has been around for 12+ years now.

We are a casual-progressive raiding guild. The longevity of the guild has been our commitment to community and being more of a guild than just raiders. If you are looking for a great place to make home, we'd love to have you!

We’re almost always running some kind of activity with our fellow guild members in and outside of game. In WoW this normally means RBG’s, Mythic +, Achievements, etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together.

Guild Website:
Executives.guildlaunch.com

Contact Us:

Pessimist#1659 or Humorous#1559

You may also contact any of our guild members you see online and they will pass the message on to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Thank you!
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
bump
bump
Hello Horomir,

I am curious if you do both tank and dps. In our group we are currently 8/11N and our heroic/mythic team is 8/11H. We could def use a tank like you who could rotate from tank and dps. If so feel free to hit me up.

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is expanding to include a B-TEAM! What does this mean? We are looking to gather players like you.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal in this B-TEAM is to progress heroic and press M+ with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic. The team is there to progress together through alts and raids at a decent pace. The chance of expanding is definitely still up is potential.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
    1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
  • A-Team: 8/10M NH, 6/9M ToS, 8/11H ABT
  • B-Team: 8/11N ABT

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Currently looking for those 920ilvl+, gearing up is limited and Mythic progression is the only focus.

Raid Times: B-TEAM
    Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST)

(OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

Contacts:
  • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
  • Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh