936 Aff Lock LF Mythic raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hello all, I am an affliction warlock looking to push into mythic raiding. I am 3 months back into wow from an 8 year hiatus. I am not new to high end raiding and did a lot of long nights pushing for US top kills in Vanilla and am current content AOTC ToS.

What I’m looking for- a mature guild that takes progression seriously, but can laugh between pulls. My raiding times can be most days 8 - 11 est, with most days open so I can adjust to the days you run, just not the times.

Profession wise, due to my hiatus I am current on legion level alchemy and herbalism. I can make all raiding flasks, but cannot make a cauldron yet.

Look forward to raiding with you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good Warlock with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.

I really look forward to hearing from you!
Hi guys, thank you for the interest! I have sent both of you friend requests. I am Gothmar#11265
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. Currently we are recruiting all classes.

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. We are building our roster for H ToS until Antorus at which point we will be pushing through Mythic Progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is 8/9M and our core group of raiders are 9/9H with our current group at 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
    Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
    Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
    Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
    Thanks all, I will be in contact! Trying to find the best fit for both sides :)
    hey not sure if you still looking but H<raven guard> on zul'jin might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players. currently recruitment for the weedayt team is full but there are still spots on the weekend team.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
    we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652
    Hi Calah,

Saw you recent post and thought you would make a great addition to our ranged team. We already have a fairly strong roster of Shadow Priests and Hunters, but we can always beef up the Warlock space with the right person, right?

Team attitude is extremely important to us - we know when to get serious and we know when to laugh. The Guild itself has been around for coming up on 9 years in January so we've got some stability in oru corner. Teammates will gladly partner with you to unlock your best potential in your character and in raid encounters themselves.

Sent you a B-Tag request, would love to talk with you more about how things could fit together and whether the opportunity makes sense for both sides.

Raid Times: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST (W/Su/Mon)

Check out XirekGOF#1155 in your outstanding Battle Tag requests. Looking forward to chatting with you sometime in the near future friend.
    Hello, I am Gm and raid lead for Hypnotic here on Turalyon server. We are needing acouple more rdps to round out our team going into Mythic Antorus.
    Here is some quick info on the team. If you want to get in contact with me, please add my Btag : Laatu#1956
    Would be happy to talk on discord or via bnet.
    <Hypnotic> US Turalyon
    Alliance | Progression 9/9M CE 11/11H
    2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

(Offnight Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night. H ToS is ran)
    Discord | Loot Council
    Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
    How to apply: Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application
    www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
    <Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M(ToS) 8/11H(ABT) Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding).

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
    Boomkin(high)
    Mage(high)
    Hunter(high)

Melee:
    Death Knight(high)
    Warrior(arms)(high)
    Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)

Healers:
    Holy Priest(high)
    Resto Druid(high)

Tanks:
    Any tank with DPS OS(back up)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
    GM: Party#1147

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
    Hello, I am Gm and raid lead for Hypnotic here on Turalyon server. We are needing acouple more rdps to round out our team going into Mythic Antorus.
    Here is some quick info on the team. If you want to get in contact with me, please add my Btag : Laatu#1956
    Would be happy to talk on discord or via bnet.
    <Hypnotic> US Turalyon
    Alliance | Progression 9/9M CE 11/11H
    2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

(Offnight Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night. H ToS is ran)
    Discord | Loot Council
    Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
    How to apply: Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application
    www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
    Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
    Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
    Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
    Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
    Priest (Shadow/Disc)
    Hunter
    Warrior (Fury)
    Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
    Paladin
    The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
    Btag
    Crossmyheart#11315
    Silentsword#127534
    Discord
    -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
    or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/
    Nerdy N Dirty is a Semi Hardcore guild that has been around sense WoD and we are recruiting for core raid spots to rebuild our roster. Since HFC we have AoTCed all raids and gotten a few bosses on mythic. Recently our GM passed lead as she did not want to hold back the guild raiding progression potential. With this change in guild leadership, we are looking to put together a mythic raiding team again. All of our core raiders have high level experience from vanilla till now. What we need to accomplish our goal with Antorus might just be you. On non raid nights we push keystones, pvp tmog runs.
    Current progression
    Normal 11/11
    Heroic 6/11
    Mythic 0/11

Raid days
    Thurs/Fri 9pm to midnight EST

Current needs

Tank
    None needed at this time

Melee

DH Havoc Low
    DK any spec High
    War any spec Low
    Rogue any spec Low
    Shaman Enhancement Low
    Druid Feral Low
    Hunter Med
    Paladin Low

If melee have a decent tank OS it is a huge plus

Ranged

Mage any spec High
    Warlock any specHigh
    Hunter any spec High
    Shaman Ele High
    Druid Boomkin Low
    Priest Shadow High

Heals

Paladin Low
    Shaman Low
    Priest Med
    Monk Low
    Druid Low

Now all exceptional players are welcome to contact us even if your spec is low for what we are looking for. If you have any questions or would like to talk about running with us x-realm to make sure we are the right fit for you, Feel free to msg me on here or add me to bnet Kapadin#1935.
    joseph1537#1414
    Hey man,

If you're still looking for a home I'd love to chat with you!
    We've recently reformed (after taking a hiatus for all of ToS--we were 9/10M NH) and are looking for awesome people to help us reform our core. We do have a core spot available for you and I'd love to talk more about the opportunity we have!

Feel free to add me to bnet: Nepiton#1366 and we can chat some more.

Here's our long recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759438866

Pertinent info:
    <Cobra Kai> (formerly Unscathed) - Hyjal/Horde
    Raids 2 nights per week, Tues/Sunday from 8:00-11:00pm EST