950il Guardian Druid LF Mythic Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello, My name is Meta or Jared Im currently on the server of Mal'Ganis and am looking for a new raiding guild to join. As the title says Im currently 5/9M ToS and 8/11H Antorus I am 950il. I would prefer to look for a Guild on Mal'Ganis however if you are cross server i would not mind transferring if the guild is a good fit . I am also very flexible on raid days and times! I would like to raid weekdays but also can raid weekends and i would prefer raid to start around 7:00pm CST

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16228365

Please post your guild information below, or contact TheThirdEye#1675 with any questions!
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 7/9M ToS , 11/11 H Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
Hello,

We are actually looking to replace our main tank druid as he's decided to go back to his hunter for this tier.

We are located on Kil'Jaeden server and are 11/11H. We are looking for someone that can transfer as early as Tuesday to tank for Mythic that is familiar with all the fights on heroic.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thur from 7pm-10pm PST/PDT.

Visit our website to submit an application: www.infinity-gaming.us
OR add Buhhbbles#1842, Billybobthor#1453 or ShyFawn#1471
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)