947 Balance Druid LF Mythic Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
LF 2-3 day/week Mythic guild (Central or Eastern timezone). Preferably active on non-raid days as well (alt runs, m+, etc.). I'm a former top 50 US raider. I've been raiding since WotLK. Killed all content on the hardest difficulty in Dragon Soul, Throne of Thunder, Siege of Orgrimmar, Highmaul, Emerald Nightmare, and Trial of Valor. When raiding, I have consistently gotten top 50-100 parses with the occasional top 10-20 parse. Just coming back to the game after 6 months off so my logs currently suck d***.

DISCLAIMER *** I WILL NOT RAID PAST 10:30 p.m. CST DURING THE WEEK AND I WILL NOT RAID SATURDAY NIGHTS. KEEP THIS IN MIND BEFORE YOU ADD ME.***

I believe I am a strong asset for any raid team and I will always be a positive influence. Add me on btag, Fox#1216, if you want to chat.

Thanks.
Still looking to talk to people. 2 days mythic progression with an active guild. Let me know!
Would you consider anything more than 2 days? Like 3?
Hi Durty, I'm from Reign and we are looking for motivated and skilled dps to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
Current Progression: 9/11H Antorus 6/9M 9/9H ToS
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
    Viva(Council/Tmog Enthusiast): viva#1286

Needs: Talented dps with a preference towards ranged(melee can still apply)
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (11/11H - 8/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:
**Looking for a Healer to trial for our 5th CORE spot - Pref. RESTO SHAMAN/HOLY PRIEST/MW/DRUID**
Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
@Vahlexia, yes. They would just have to fit my schedule.
Hello!

We are currently recruiting a Balance Druid to join our mythic team for Antorus, this is a core raiding spot.

We are <Infinity> located on Kil'Jaeden horde and we raid 3 days per week (Tue, Wed, Thurs) from 7pm-10pm PST/PDT. We also do heroic alt runs on Sunday nights. Outside of raiding we are very active with Mythic+ content, PvP, achievement runs, etc.

We are 11/11H Antorus and would love to have you for our first week of progressing through Mythic Antorus if you're interested. We can trial as early as tonight (Dec. 5th @ 7pm) in heroic Antorus reclear.

Visit our website to submit an application: www.infinity-gaming.us
OR add Buhhbbles#1842, Billybobthor#1453 or ShyFawn#1471
Sorry Nekochi. 7-10 PST is 9-12 CST for me. I won't be raiding that late. Thanks for your interest!
Okay Durty, but looks like 12 CST is too late for you, so sounds like we wouldnt be a good fit for you because we end at 12CST. Thanks!
Thank you for the interest so far. Still looking for a guild to start raiding in. Let me know!
<Elevate>7/11H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 935+

DPS
Boomy
Hunter
Warlock
Enh Shammy

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Sorry Shame. I work early so raiding late isn't an option. Ideal times during the week for me are between 6 and 10 p.m. CST and anywhere from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the weekends.

Thanks for the post. If anyone wants to chat, add me in game @ Fox#1216.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Still looking for some cool cats to help kill mythic bosses!

Add me Fox#1216 or post on here.
    <Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M(ToS) 11/11H(ABT) Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding).

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
    Boomkin(high)
    Mage(high)
    Hunter(high)

Melee:
    Death Knight(high)
    Warrior(arms)(high)
    Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)
    Ret Paladin (Medium)

Healers:
    Holy Priest(high)
    Resto Druid(high)
    Resto Sham (high)
    Holy Paladin with DPS OS (medium)

Tanks:
    Any tank with DPS OS(back up)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
    GM: Party#1147

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
    Would you be interested in joining our mythic progression guild? Raiders of the Lost Bud - US Thrall (Horde), new guild building our core mythic raid group. Mythic raid times are 10pm-12 EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We also run mythic + and heroic/normal Antorus in our off times. Let me know if your interested! Can also visit our website raidersofthelostbud.com for more information or add me BattleID: Whosdisguy#11986. We will start mythic raiding as soon as our roster is filled. We would love to have you as a core raider and DPS so please let me know if you have any questions.
    >http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (2/11M ABT - 8/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
    We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
    A little about us:
    **Looking for a Healer to trial for our 5th CORE spot - Pref. RESTO SHAMAN/HOLY PRIEST/MW/DRUID**
    Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
    Wednesday: 730pm-1030
    Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
    Dom#1744
    Littlefinger#1841
    Vampt#1932 
    Lynxz#11319 (GM)
    DirtyD#1976
    Mmm juicy
    Kaustic of Sargeras[A] is a group of dedicated players that are currently setting their eyes on Tomb of Sargeras Mythic, as well as the next raiding tier, Antorus, The Burning Throne. We are a close set of individuals that come from varying levels of high end raiding progression from current and past expansions.

We believe that players should have a strong understanding of their class who come prepared for progression fights; including full enchants, gems, food and any other toon specific modifications that may be needed to bring 100% to raid night.

For preparations for the new raid, Antorus, we believe that raiders should be ready to go the extra mile in terms of gear collection, AP needs and appropriate legendaries that may be needed as we face the greatest threat the Legion has to offer.

Outside of raids, guild members are often running Mythic +’s, gearing alts, and other such activities as we pride ourself on our no life members who never log off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent Progression
    11/11N
    8/11H

Raid Times
    Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST
    Thursday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST
    Monday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST

There is also an Alt run on Sundays at 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST

Loot System
    We use a Loot Council for loot distribution. The loot council is comprised of the Guild’s Officers. We take the follow into consideration when distributing loot.
    Performance
    Raid Attendance
    Previous Loot
    Current Gear
    Total Benefit the Upgrade will Bring to Raid

Voice
    We currently uses Discord for our raiding VoIP. We trust that every player will be able to handle two way communication during raid, including the ability to perform personal call outs as needed. As such, a microphone is required to raid with Kaustic to ensure that such call outs can be made appropriately.

Recruitment Below you will find the current roster needs of the guild.

Heals
    Holy Priest (Disc offspec is a plus)
    Mist Weaver
    Shaman

Range DPS
    Mage
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest

Melee DPS
    Enhancement
    Feral

In addition to the recruitment needs listed above, we are always looking for exceptional players of any class to fill out roster.

Kaustic uses Discord for their VoIP, as well as a recruitment resource. If you fit the criteria above and are interested in raiding with us, please join our Discord at https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD, where you will see instructions in the Application Channel.

You can also find our warcraft logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/154815.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle-tag:

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
    Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
    Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
    Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír - Officer - blindbandit#1866