948 elemental shaman LF 2 night raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
hello,

As it says in the title, I am a 948 equipped elemental shaman looking for a 2 night raiding guild. I have limited experience in mythic raiding (4/9 Mtomb) but would like to improve on that. I enjoy a more laid back environment that is able to be serious when it is necessary to progress. I am not expecting to clear mythic antorus by any means but I would ideally like to get at least a few bosses down.

1. Times available & time zone: Sunday-Thursday evenings eastern time zone
2. Server preference: Sargeras
3. Faction preference: alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-casual
5. Current progression/experience: 9/9N, 9/9H, 4/9M tomb; 11/11N, 2/11H antorus
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/jerrilee#
7. Contact info: reply to this post
8. Anything else: I also like to run higher mythic+ and have off night raids that are optional
Maximum Effort 11/N, 8/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
-Thursday is optional farm
Raids are 930pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hey Jerrilee! My guild Shinigami is recruiting! We raid Tuesday/Sunday from 8pm-12am EST and Monday 9pm-11pm EST. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H ABT. Last tier we were 3/9M. If these times work for you please add my btag so we can talk further! Thanks!

Btag: ThePrincess#1311

Thanks!
-Ada
Outer Haven is a progression raiding guild and we are looking for a few dps to round out our team. We have a relaxed and welcoming guild environment and have made lasting friendships together. We raid two nights a week with an optional day on sunday and are currently 11/11N, 7/11H.

Requirements:
ilvl of at least 930
Knowledge of your class and spec
Positive attitude
Willingness to help and log on more than just raid days
90% Raid attendance

Server: Spirestone

Raid Times: 9pm EST - 11pm EST teusday/wednesday. Optional Sunday.

Current Needs

Melee: Rogue, Enh Shaman

Ranged: Ele Shaman

Heals: Closed

Tanks: Closed

If you are not one of the classes above but feel you would make a good addition you are welcome to talk to us.

If you are interested feel free to add me Omega#1296
<Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for
top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild.

Raid times - Tues/Wed 10p-1a EST with a weekend farm raid
Loot is given via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council thinks is best for the guild while taking in performance, ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, and also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players.

Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 9/11 Heroic - The guild has killed up to Coven on Heroic and has the servers 15th Argus kill on Heroic.

On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot.

Recruitment for Mythic Antorus -
High demand for Boomkin and Shadow priest
Warlock, ELE Shaman
Rogue, Feral Druid

Please provide log links for faster consideration!!

Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested.
johnking#5462 - discord
Or Whatever (4/9M 6/11H) is a semi-casual alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We formed early on during Emerald Nightmare and have been successful in achieving AOTC on all Legion tiers so far. We are planning to continue that streak and are currently looking to progress into Mythic during Antorus after AOTC. 

Our raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm Central time.

We are currently recruiting a boomy, ele shaman and/or Spriest preferably 930+ but will accept anyone that excels at their class. 

My btag is fallfordeath#1421 if interested
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server. We ended our progression in Tomb of Sargeras at 8/9 Mythic, and we are currently 1/11 Mythic in Antorus. We are working on pushing Mythic raiding, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week (9 hours total):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
Hey Jerrilee, I think you might be a good fit for us. We're always in need of great players, and your previous experience is close to ours. We're a patient, friendly group, so check us out and let me know!

Illidan's <Final> [H] (8/11 H ABT 5/9 M ToS 5/10 M NH) is in need of some solid DPS and a great healer or two. We're looking to advance in Mythic ABT and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 940+
traits: 72+
experience: 8/11 H ABT minimum

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is a new raiding guild that has quickly progressed towards Mythic and is looking to clear M Argus and move into BfA. We consider ourselves to be a medium-core guild and raid twice a week. We use loot council and expect members to come prepared with gems, enchants, consumables (can be gotten from gbank) and to maintain a 90% attendance rate. We expect members to pull their weight and are happy to help. We're also active in both PVP and Mythic+.

Current Progression
8/11 H ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Sunday (off night N): 8:00pm-11pm CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • Eve#1598
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 7/11H 11/11N ABT
-Recruitment: ALL DPS and a Rsham/Hpally

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hello Jerrilee,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) server is looking to add members to our guild that can raid on Tue/Wed nights from 10p-1a EST. We have an immediate opening for a Elemental Shaman.

We all have AOTC Heroic Raid Achievements from EN thru TOS and are looking for quality players with the same level of focus and mindset as ourselves.

We're an older group of players with ages ranging from 22 - 50, with a good mix of men and ladies on the team. We are a relaxed group that doesn't rage or yell due to mishaps, but we do push each other in a friendly and competitive way to continually improve as a team. We are looking for competent, knowledgeable players, that are self-motivated to excel and work to maintain top parses in their class spec, and willing to stick it out when confronted with a bit of adversity as a team. We use Discord for our chat.

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in trailing with or wish to talk further please feel free to contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

You can also visit our recruitment thread below to find out more about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760495885
Hey! I'd love to chat more about our raiding guild and address any concerns or questions you may have for me - Discord is the best place to reach me if I'm not on bnet. (Discord: Xanthippie #8509)

<Dilligaf>
Heyo, we're a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on the realm Mal'Ganis that has a solid core of chill old school players. Currently, we are 9/11 on Heroic Antorus and are progressing to clear it. We have around 15 active core raiders, 2 of which are tanks and 4 healers (2 go dps when the fights are easy).

We are a guild full of players from different time zones, but that doesn't stop us from raiding together consistently (3 times a week). Raid times are based on Pacific Standard Time (PST) and we understand that there may be real life conflicts with raid times so I will do my best to work around everyone's schedule. We start all raids at 6:00pm PST and finish for the evening by 10:00-11:00pm PST.

When we are not raiding in game, we are usually pushing high mythic keys (15+), or gearing guild alts. Together, we're a chill group of like minded individuals who like to have fun, whether its joking around constantly on discord or giggling our way through Mythic + keys. This guild is and will be a good group of friends for you if you decide to join, we are pretty active and if you need anything there is sure to be someone willing to help. We are also self-sustaining with many of our raiders maxed out in most of the major professions with all the recipes at rank 3.

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 6:00pm-10:30pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-10:30pm PST
  • Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus

Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged) (or decent off-spec)

Requirements: 935+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself, my CoGM Shockers, or Officer Mavik.

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848
    Officer = Mavik#1903

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always contactable through discord so feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns!

Hope to hear from you soon :)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com