Soloable Legion Dungeons

General Discussion
So far i've solo'd Netharion's Lair, tried doing the one in the middle of Azshara but screwed up but will try again later today..
Anyone else try to solo Legion Dungeons?
Any heroic or normal completed on this has been solo
My DH can solo a few of them on Heroic. All of em on Normal.

Got the first boss of Azshara to 30% on Mythic 0.

Hooray for inflated gear because of the game having 4 difficulties and 2 of which don't matter!
get a higher ilevel and all of them are easily soloed on normal

especially by tanks
12/12/2017 06:53 AMPosted by Carebare
So far i've solo'd Netharion's Lair, tried doing the one in the middle of Azshara but screwed up but will try again later today..
Anyone else try to solo Legion Dungeons?

Do it on my DK all the time. Only one I still cannot do by myself b/c my !@# is so slow is Cordana on Heroic in VOTW. She's such a b_____. lolol
I solo mythic Kara but only up until Attunmen the Huntsman, i like the look of the new mount hehe.
What level, Normal, Heroic, or Mythic? Normals are easy and heroics are doable if your ilvl is high enough, mythics probably doable above 900 or in artorous raid gear
EVERY SINGLE ONE.
If you are geared enough to run Antorus without being carried you can probably solo any of the Legion dungeons on Normal or Heroic.
I've solo'd significant portions of M+ bosses. Did last 20% of Demon General boss in Arcway 15 last night with only 1 dps alive besides me (tank).
I've soloed normal dungeons to do profession quests so I didn't have to bother anyone to run them with me.
I also solo mythic Kara up to huntsman to farm for midnight
Pfft don't be sucha carebear imsoloing mythic + as we speak my panda.

Lol kidding bear me a kindness an bear in mind I was in no way shape or form in right mind whilst typing this an all I see is bears an I think there's bear up there too
I am 880ish on my DH and soloed Azshara. Not much of a feat, but I bring it up because I SUCK at DH so bad and even I managed to clear it. That means you can too :) Good luck!
Besides certain mechanic management (e.g. worm in Neltharion's Lair), tanks in good gear can solo Mythic difficulty. It just takes a while. Normal and Heroic pose no threat at all bar things like the fearlocking trash in Darkheart Thicket that's safer to pull one at a time.
I was also interested in soloing normal/heroics to complete profession and class quests. I've done Neltharion's Lair, Halls of Valor and Azshara in normal mode. Havent tried heroic yet. Spec'd Holy 915 gear. From what I'm seeing, Heroic will likely only take a bit longer, but not pose any real issue.
I think everything is soloable on heroic but Seat.

Seat's problem is that the first boss will reset after he puts you into the void realm, and it's exceedingly unlikely that you will kill him before he does that.
I suspect most, just soloed heroic court of stars on this arcane mage.
I can solo H as dps. M+ 17s have been soloed as tank (not by me - yet).
What would be the lowest ilvl one could solo on Normal for the following?

Vengeance DH

Ret Pally

Soloing on normal is probably my only hope of getting the pillars as I have very little play time. And I'm not all that great at dungeons etc. lol