Rate that transmog!

Warlock
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Come on people we can do better then that 3/10
That is an amazingly super helm, 9/10

My mog isn't complete without my felhunter, felhunter mini-pet and fellhunter mount.

I like felhunters https://imgur.com/a/oXtLt
12/17/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Neeru

My mog isn't complete without my felhunter, felhunter mini-pet and fellhunter mount.

I like yours a lot, it remind me of the twilight Cultist NPC's from vanilla
12/18/2017 06:36 AMPosted by Haddess
12/17/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Neeru

I like yours a lot, it remind me of the twilight Cultist NPC's from vanilla

I love when people make mogs to match the Hood, that helm is one of my favourite looks in the game, I also have a purple mog for it. 9/10 only cause the shoulders need a lil more purple.

Might I suggest these? http://www.wowhead.com/item=113928/earthripple-shoulderpads&bonus=0
12/19/2017 11:56 AMPosted by Todesjr
I love when people make mogs to match the Hood, that helm is one of my favourite looks in the game, I also have a purple mog for it. 9/10 only cause the shoulders need a lil more purple.

Might I suggest these? http://www.wowhead.com/item=113928/earthripple-shoulderpads&bonus=0

Your mog is more subtle, kinda boring, drab, and understated. This is why I love it. It has a very "Warlock Cult Leader" feeling, and is extremely warlock with just hints of Fel magic. Great staff choice to fit the whole "vibe" of your toon. Freakin love it.

10/10
Color scheme is a bit off in armory, but I imagine it can look pretty decent in game. 8/10

E:
You guys skipped me Q_Q
life is pain
12/19/2017 12:24 PMPosted by Kaldrenborn
Your mog is more subtle, kinda boring, drab, and understated

I'm torn between being insulted or aroused tbh.
But yeah thanks! that's kinda the look I went with, I don't like all green and flashy fel stuff on my lock. That's the demon hunters job.
12/19/2017 03:03 PMPosted by Todesjr
12/19/2017 12:24 PMPosted by Kaldrenborn
Your mog is more subtle, kinda boring, drab, and understated

But yeah thanks! that's kinda the look I went with, I don't like all green and flashy fel stuff on my lock. That's the demon hunters job.

Moose antler staff is a nice touch 8/10. Nice color scheme: what I would expect from an undead.
12/19/2017 08:52 PMPosted by Johaìs
12/19/2017 03:03 PMPosted by Todesjr

Moose antler staff is a nice touch 8/10. Nice color scheme: what I would expect from an undead.
Oh i know that guild

7/10 cause yall use to be on ed +2 cause its a nice ruffian look so total of 9/10
12/20/2017 02:02 AMPosted by Àglaica
12/19/2017 08:52 PMPosted by Johaìs

Oh i know that guild

7/10 cause yall use to be on ed +2 cause its a nice ruffian look so total of 9/10

Great gnomish pride transmog 8/10

It's a compliment I promise! ;D

12/19/2017 02:44 PMPosted by Envis
Color scheme is a bit off in armory, but I imagine it can look pretty decent in game. 8/10

E:
You guys skipped me Q_Q
life is pain

Nice color coordination! Hard to match the glowy colors like that sometimes. 8/10.

+1 for getting skipped! 9/10.

Please do not rate me a second time, I was just including the guy who got skipped. Rate Dloh^
Dloh

Tabard ruins it 5/10
12/20/2017 02:28 PMPosted by Epicburnqt
Dloh Tabard ruins it 5/10

I do like basic, but I much preferred you as a human. Going with a 6/10, 7/10 if human. Besides, I got to rock the tabard! The only other ones I have are the wrath ones.
12/20/2017 02:58 PMPosted by Dloh
12/20/2017 02:28 PMPosted by Epicburnqt
Dloh Tabard ruins it 5/10

I do like basic, but I much preferred you as a human. Going with a 6/10, 7/10 if human. Besides, I got to rock the tabard! The only other ones I have are the wrath ones.

Oh sir the Human still exists 2 locks hoorah!
12/20/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Epícburn
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Oh sir the Human still exists 2 locks hoorah!

It seems you've forced me into a corner, 6+7 =13/10 but only because of the big bolts.
Random Hedge Wizard Checking In:

I like the void-themed aesthetic, however the tabard does not match in the slightest.
7/10
12/20/2017 06:20 PMPosted by Ténebris

I like the void-themed aesthetic, however the tabard does not match in the slightest.
7/10

I love that look! It could fool anyone into thinking you aren't really a demon-summoning, possibly evil hedge wizard, and the colors are lovely and matching. I usually don't see hoods like that look so good! 10/10
12/20/2017 06:54 PMPosted by Flannerey
12/20/2017 06:20 PMPosted by Ténebris

7/10

I love that look! It could fool anyone into thinking you aren't really a demon-summoning, possibly evil hedge wizard, and the colors are lovely and matching. I usually don't see hoods like that look so good! 10/10

I'm really digging your aesthetic, it's reminding me of the Gingerbread Hag from Hansel & Gretel - except you're the Undead Irish Farmer version. Which is equal parts interesting and terrifying. I would give 9/10 for originality without knowing your concept behind it, though it's arguably off-kilt for a warlock aesthetic - I would give 8/10.
12/21/2017 09:37 AMPosted by Thennidis

I'm really digging your aesthetic, it's reminding me of the Gingerbread Hag from Hansel & Gretel - except you're the Undead Irish Farmer version. Which is equal parts interesting and terrifying. I would give 9/10 for originality without knowing your concept behind it, though it's arguably off-kilt for a warlock aesthetic - I would give 8/10.

I'll give you a 7/10 because I'm a bit nitpicky. I wish the jewel in your helm and at the bottom of your robes matched. The bright red cloak is out of place too.
7/10 I think you may want to reconsider your shoulders because the dated texture really doesn't stand out in a good way, you can try Mantle of Perpetual Bloom (N) for starters. Aside that, I think the scythe could go better with the Mage Tower appearance of red, I would honestly go with red more than purple given your robe. For belt one you may want to explore more belts as that set of robes actually goes nicely with a lot of belts so I would explore that more, Sash of Unending (N) Anguish comes to mind.