Give me Arms hidden pls

Warrior
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
01/06/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Narzug
Bumping to keep this thread up top.

I had a Gm tell me it isnt bugged today. Was told it was completely RNG.

Absolutely garbage game design.

funny how they said that when another blizzard representative on reddit made a post saying that it wasn't working as intended and that they were looking into a fix for it. its not RNG when its popping up regularly for EU and we on the NA servers haven't seen since august.
not today
Does anyone have a definitive "I saw it with my own eyes" idea of when the last time the quest was available on US servers?
I think it was in August, but if I had seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't be posting in this thread and complaining about it.

According to Wowhead comments, it was August 22. So four and a half months.
01/07/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Vindelle
I think it was in August, but if I had seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't be posting in this thread and complaining about it.

According to Wowhead comments, it was August 22. So four and a half months.

I had heard September. I also heard it popped on EU last week. This is completely and utterly crap that at this point in the xpac we cant something cosmetic and cool we are looking for. Especially, as other people pointed out other classes its a frequent drop or even a purchase.

Either fix it Blizz or man up and just say you have no f*cks to give and too bad so sad, suckahs - see you BfA
not today
Not today... and it seems like never.
We really need to raise more of a stink to get an official blue response out of this, whether it's bugged to never appear, or whether RNG really is that bad for us and to have the method of acquisition fixed BECAUSE of awful RNG. It's absurd how a mere cosmetic appearance hasn't procced in four and a half months for NA, while EU gets it so frequently.
This has probably been said a few times but you can get the appearance if you get the color tints for another hidden appearance, you just won't get the base tint.
not today
I think this quest epitomises the bad design decisions in legion. RNG on RNG on RNG... I mean lets say its a 5% proc chance that the quest appears. It hasnt appeared for 4.5 months and it may not appear again until legion is over. Thats not how you design a game meant to be fun Blizzard. You guys need to get off the drugs and take a look at yourselves.
Im not going to stay subbed so i can log in and play the roulette wheel, give me something fun to do or gtfo.
I have all class hidden artifact's except my warriors, waiting, waiting, waiting, :(
Has any one seen it today? Haven't been home yet today to check myself.
I've logged in everyday for a few months as well, some days just to check for the quest and log off disappointed.

This hidden artifact really should be addressed. Is it bugged? Is it bad rng? Working as intended and no need for a fix?

I don't see why this shouldn't spawn at least once every 30-90 days..
guess what..... not today
At this point I wish we could just get a Blue to say something about it. Even if it is a 'hahaha no skin for you.' That would at least be acknowledgement.
If you can't be bothered to read the thread, then don't post

I had heard September. I also heard it popped on EU last week. This is completely and utterly crap that at this point in the xpac we cant something cosmetic and cool we are looking for. Especially, as other people pointed out other classes its a

it's been popping on eu servers every 2 weeks or so. read the initial post or the 400 or so after.
Up today, 10 Jan 18 @ 1026 central time on US-Aggramar.
01/08/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Azuredge
Im not going to stay subbed so i can log in and play the roulette wheel, give me something fun to do or gtfo.

So you've completed all other content in-game?