It's Time For Worgen/Goblin Monks

General Discussion
First off, I don't play a Monk, I don't play a Worgen and I don't play a Goblin.

Looking at the Battle for Azeroth page for the new Allied Races, one of the recurring themes other than Warrior and Hunter, because apparently you can always learn to stab and shoot, is Monk. One of the newer kids on the block.

Three expansions from when they appeared on Azeroth, a Pandaren monk just happened to be visiting Azuremyst Isle when the Draenei crash landed. A Pandaren monk just happened to be visiting Quel'Thalas. Why wasn't there one on Kezan - at the very least. I understand the Greymane Wall kind of prohibits migration but apparently this one sect of humanity figured out how to be druids (something we still can't do, BTW) why couldn't there be a martial artist or brawler?

After 10,000 years of isolation apparently you can be taught how to punch and splash mist on things or brew beer as easy as you please. Or if you're dead. Or if you're an orc with boiling demonic rage in your heart and no sense of spiritual peace, or an 7 foot tall space goat or an 8 foot tall tauren who can do backflips and high kicks.

Cata races though? Ehhhhh. Screw 'em.
12/13/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Bridges
After 10,000 years of isolation apparently you can be taught how to punch and splash mist on things or brew beer as easy as you please. Or if you're dead. Or if you're an orc with boiling demonic rage in your heart and no sense of spiritual peace, or an 7 foot tall space goat or an 8 foot tall tauren who can do backflips and high kicks.

Or am elf infused with the maddening powers of the void...
12/13/2017 10:59 AMPosted by Vorawsoul
12/13/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Bridges

Or am elf infused with the maddening powers of the void...

Yeah or that. I believe one of the original reasons given to the community was Worgen possessed too much inner turmoil for what was required but Forsaken, Void Elves, Orcs, Nightborne, lets face it a lot of Humans, don't?
This was due since Mists honestly. I think it's dumb that they weren't added in since.
Iz support this shi t
We need more threads like this.
I'm ok with Worgen but not Goblins. Goblins are filthy, evil and greedy little creatures. (also ugly)
I'd rather not.

Pretty freaking tired of seeing Blizzard just go on about slapping Monks into anything, even though it's a class that comes mainly from Pandaren culture, onto anything like it's ok. Meanwhile, I can't have DKs or DHs for other races because starting zone shenanigans.
12/14/2017 11:27 AMPosted by Legatus
I'm ok with Worgen but not Goblins. Goblins are filthy, evil and greedy little creatures. (also ugly)

Hey, I'll have you know I bathe everyday,.. Okay every other day,.. Hey you know what - so's your mother handsome.