Heroic AtBT Ready Resto Druid Lf Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I have mained restoration for the last 4-5 years, I have completed all raid content since ToT, and have completed AoTC back in HFC during WoD. I'm looking to raid AtBT Heroic, and possibly push into mythic with a group of dedicated, fun, players who take their roles seriously, but most importantly like to have a good time.

I'm also looking to push keys about +15. I've hit about 13-14 every patch with pugs, but I'm looking to do harder content across the board.

I consider myself a chill guy, I like hanging out, and making new friends in the game doing just about anything in WoW.

I'm available most on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I can make other days work as well. I'm fully comfortable server transferring, and fully comfortable faction swapping to Horde if the situation is presented (though in the case of both the earliest I could swap is Friday, December 15).

Thanks for reading!
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H 11/11N 3/11H

What we need: RDPS, a healer, and a tank

What we are looking for: Light hearted, good humored, responsible and reliable players, who can consistently make raid days and are interested in doing things together as a guild, such as, PVP, mythic+, mog runs, and or playing other games, hanging out in discord being social.

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
11/11N
11/11H
Stoic – Zul’Jin

9/9 H TOS, 6/11 H Antorus

Heroic Raids Friday and Saturday 10PM – 1AM EST. Optional Normal run Monday nights.

We need a Restoration Druid. Looking for exceptional DPS classes. Healing or tanking off specs is a plus. Mage, DK, Rouge, Druid High demand.

Our guild is an 18+ guild looking for people who mesh well with our group. We like to have fun but also like to progress. We are currently a Heroic guild. Most people in the guild have been playing together since BC. We consistently clear high Mythic+ keystones weekly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206884/

Add me if you are interested Willy890#1450
[H](Thrall) <Relinquish> Is a newly formed guild seeking like-minded players to progress in Mythic Raiding for Antorus and beyond into Battle for Azeroth. Our leadership's raiding experience spans back to Vanilla. On the previous tier, we achieved 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras, and currently have AotC and 2/11 Mythic experience for Antorus.

What We're About

We’re looking for serious progression in raiding while still maintaining a fun and family-oriented atmosphere within the guild. No one person is more important than another. We are a team and progression isn't possible if we don't conduct ourselves as one. At the end of the day, this game is about having fun with people you enjoy playing with so the main thing is to HAVE FUN!

Raid Days and Times

Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST.
Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST.
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST.

These days and times will be for main progression raids. Heroic/Normal raids can also be done on these days if needed to get back into Mythic quickly, i.e. someone needing tier or a certain piece to help progression. Once lower difficulties aren't needed they will be moved to off nights and will not be required.

We still consider ourselves semi-hardcore but want to be a contender in the race to the top and obtain Cutting Edge each tier. We believe ny that breaking the meta "9 hour" raid week and having an extra hour per day to progress this can be achieved.

Recruitment

We are currently looking for all classes and specializations in order to build our roster and start raiding as soon as possible. Having experience (AotC/Mythic kills) help tremendously and shows that you're serious about raiding at a high level. We are willing to teach and gear players but expect people to know encounters and mechanics of the fights since Antorus has been out a few weeks.

All new recruits will go through a trial process to show that they are able to handle mechanics, play their specialization efficiently, adapt to new encounters and strategies quickly, and maintain performance consistently throughout the entire trial process and beyond. Just because you may promoted doesn't mean you can slack off; there are always others looking to raid and progress. Logs will be reviewed if available when a player applies and this will continue through the trial process, so be sure to post them!

We are also requiring players to have at least one alt character up to par for raiding. This helps if a different compilation is needed for certain bosses, i.e. a third tank or fifth healer. These will also be used for split runs for later tiers or to get us into Mythic progression this tier since we are starting fresh. We believe this is crucial to maintain high rankings in the world race.

Not a raider or have friends that play too? No problem, all players are welcome.

Attendance

We expect all raiders to have 100% raid attendance, but real life does happen and it is most important. We will have outlets to let us know if you're unable to make a certain day for whatever reason. Missing days does not reflect badly upon you but if it is consistent you'll be asked if an officer has not already been spoken to. Maintaining high raid attendance is key and gives us more time for progression.

Our Expectations

Raiders must come prepared to raid knowing encounters, mechanics and having consumables. Have weak auras, addons, boss mods set up and whatever else helps players play we’re class effectively. Cauldrons and feasts will be provided, but players should still come prepared and be willing to assist with materials.

Don't be an elitist and be open to criticism from other players. We are here to work as a team. If someone is struggling, suggest something to them or point them in the right direction.

Be active with others in the guild! We'll be running Mythic+ regularly and doing old raid, alt raids and PvP for AP/Legendaries.

ENJOY YOURSELF! This game is about fun. Yes, we want to be at the top but that isn't possible if people don't enjoy the environment they play in.

Final Thoughts

Yes, we are a brand-new guild with big dreams. With hard work and dedication we are able to achieve all of it. If you're looking for a new and long-term home, we are the place for you! Our officers are working hard to get us off the ground and into raiding quickly. We will need a little patience from people while we do so. If you believe we are the correct fit then contact one of our officers below to set up a time to speak in Discord.

Cheers.

BTags: Berzzerk#1338 Crymeariiver#1483 Littleholyc#1280 Thedudedude#1433 Puddette#1398
Discord: Berzzerk#4516 Crymeariiver#3280 Littleholyc#9291 DragonofDawn#2036

Trialing players tonight in Heroic 8PM EST. Contact any of the people above for more info. Good luck and hope to hear from you.
Hello Baloonimals,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) server is looking to add members to our guild that can raid on Tue/Wed nights from 10p-1a EST. We have an immediate opening for a Resto Druid.

We all have AOTC Heroic Raid Achievements from EN thru TOS and are looking for quality players with the same level of focus and mindset as ourselves.

We're an older group of players with ages ranging from 22 - 50, with a good mix of men and ladies on the team. We are a relaxed group that doesn't rage or yell due to mishaps, but we do push each other in a friendly and competitive way to continually improve as a team. We are looking for competent, knowledgeable players, that are self-motivated to excel and work to maintain top parses in their class spec, and willing to stick it out when confronted with a bit of adversity as a team. We use Discord for our chat.

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in trailing with or wish to talk further please feel free to contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

You can also visit our recruitment thread below to find out more about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760495885
<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting. [2/11M] & [7/9M]

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Loot Council

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
DPS:
Mage
Druid (Balance)
Druid (Resto)
Rogue
Warrior

As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.
Don't be afraid to hit us up either if you might be looking for casual/bench play.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476 [GM]
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)[Officer]
Dunkinpwnuts#1592 [Officer]

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-casual guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand.

We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 11/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Synthesis is looking for healers and ranged DPS to help push heroic Antorus. We currently still run normal as well as heroic to help people gear but will eventually be strictly heroic. If we get geared enough and have a consistent group, we may also push mythics as well.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. CST. We are also potentially starting up a ranked battlegrounds night. I'm also hoping to get a consistent mythic+ group to help push keystones past 15 as well.

All things considered, it sounds like we may be a good fit for you. Downside is that we are on the Horde side, so you'd have to faction change before even doing a trial run with us. But, if you are interested, see my thread for more information about our guild: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760585971

You can add me at Dem#1587 if you have more questions.
hey there i think you would fit in great in our team we have need of a good experienced resto druid for our weekend raid team and when were not raiding we just like to hang out and do other things in wow or other games. hots, eso, ark. we usually have ppl wanting to do mythic +s quite often. ive included my guild spam for your consideration. thanks for you time and hope to hear from you soon

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 2/11 H ABT
Loot System: Personal now, oot Council for Antorus
Recruitment Needs: S. Priest, Ret Pally, Tank (weekday team), 1 Heals, Range dps (any), Rogue (Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
12/13/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Klypsafya
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 11/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!

I've added both of you guys. Looking forward to a conversation!
<Rendition> is a late night raid progression raiding guild. We are currently pushing through Heroic Antorus so that we can get into mythics. We also run mythic+ keys throughout the week.

Currently 10/11H

Raid times are Tues, Weds, Thurs, 1030 pm CST to 130 am CST.

Current needs are:
Healers (H Pally, R Druid)
DPS Warr
DPS DH
Rogue
Spriest
Other exceptional DPS will be considered

Please feel free to contact if you have any questions or are interested
Pathman#1327
whisenhunt#1442
Venthris#1421
Thanks
Example Guild Name 10/11H - LFM Antorus - 3 Nights

Example Guild Name (Area-52, Horde) is recruiting players for our Heroic roster.

Our progression raid schedule is:

Tuesday (8PM - 11PM EDT)
Wednesday (8PM - 11PM EDT)
Thursday (8PM - 11PM EDT)

Our raid roster needs are for:

Any Healer
Warlock

Ideal players are:

- Adults
- Can show up on time for raids 3 days a week for progression
- Active and knowledgeable of their class
- Previous Heroic experience
- 920+ ilvl preferred

A bit about us:
We are a former Mythic raiding guild (5/9M ToS) that has decided to enjoy our time casually raiding in Heroic on Area-52 (EDT). We currently run 3x3hr days, during progression. And after the content is on farm we normally reduce the amount of raiding and organize alt runs.

We have a stable raiding core and seeking like-minded players that are willing to put in the work required to progress. Most of our raiders have Mythic experience across multiple tiers of content. As a guild, we regularly run weekly 15+ keys and provide feasts and flasks for progression nights. During raids, expect foul language and inappropriate jokes. But we still get down to business when it’s time for the next pull.

No matter whether you’re a former mythic raider looking for chill folks of similar skill to play with, or casual raider looking for a rock solid group to have fun with. We have a spot for you.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Contact info:
Tyeshali#1675 (GM)
Darish#11132 (Recruitment Officer)
Guild: Dragonflight
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Current Progression: 7/11 Heroic AtBT

Recruiting: Item level 930+ for Heroic & Mythic AtBT Prog. 1 tank (preference on DK/Bear/Monk) & 1 Healer

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST for progression, Alt/Optional raids Tuesday/Sunday 9pm EST.

About the Guild:
We are a late night raiding guild. Our most active members are online between the hours of 5pm-2am EST daily. We are recruiting for AtBT Heroic/Mythic, currently in need of a tank & healer. We utilize ML with RC loot council for progression raids, personal loot is used for non-progression/alt runs.

Please message Nazame#1831 in b-net with questions or to set up your trial. The best time to make contact is after 8pm EST.