Good Feral youtubers?

Druid
Going to try my hand at feral while waiting for BfA.

Recomend any youtubers good at teaching it?
*Waves* I may not be very consistent but I post Feral videos
I don't know about youtubers, but Guiltyas streams on Twitch sometimes. He is one of the Druid Discord theory-crafters.
Hippo streams too on occasion.

The last time I looked up anything feral related on youtube it was for the mage tower.
I tend to prefer written information when it comes to class information.
12/21/2017 01:42 PMPosted by Olfis

Put in a link so you can grow your Army, silly Olfis

Just subbed after watching a video, thanks for the heads up :)
I honestly havent found any good druid youtubers yet. All of the guides are far from in-depth. It was pretty frustrating learning the class because you figure for how long WoW has been out that a lot of information would be available.

I've been going on warcraft logs and looking at their rotations and builds. Plugging my stat weights in raidbots using simulationcraft. I'm slowly getting better but the leggo grind is kicking my butt.
Don't know if my content is any useful but, I play Feral & Balance specs. I've been working on a few PvE guides over the past week. Just editing and such now.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Bawk

Meow

Thanks I'll check it out!
Abeythu (pve), Swolabear (pvp), Olfis (pvp), Zuqo a.k.a. Bananaraccoon (pve/pvp)

Accolonn, Dalaran Gaming, & Zhava post some decent Feral Druid videos as well.
Unfortunately there are no highly rated feral pvp streamers/content creators out there, though Abeythu is certainly a top notch PVEer. It's not typically a spec that attracts top pvp performers/streamers.

It was funny, when Feral got their maim buff, we had rank 1 players like Snutz screaming towards it, saying how they were thinking of making it their main character etc. As soon as it was overnerfed, we never heard from them again on that spec.
does anyone remember a guy back in bc that did world pvp videos as feral? I forget the name but i remember being amazed he was fighting in nagrand on the floating islands..

Olfis makes good videos but is not a great player.... If you're looking for skill guide prolly watch someone else.

Sodapoppin has played a little bfa recently but also just quit... considering he was probably your best bet I think you're boned.
12/27/2017 09:52 PMPosted by Cèowulf
Unfortunately there are no highly rated feral pvp streamers/content creators out there, though Abeythu is certainly a top notch PVEer. It's not typically a spec that attracts top pvp performers/streamers.

It was funny, when Feral got their maim buff, we had rank 1 players like Snutz screaming towards it, saying how they were thinking of making it their main character etc. As soon as it was overnerfed, we never heard from them again on that spec.

Beanslayerx is high rated
Feral youtubers quit playing wow when BFA killed feral
SodaPoppin is a tool, but used to put out some decent Feral videos.
Beanslayerx is fun to watch. He's skilled, and from what I've seen, he's always in a positive, enjoyable mood. I've tried watching Soda, but he's just too arrogant and negative.

Bean is also pretty responsive to Twitch chat questions (he has a MUCH smaller fan base compared to Soda), and he checks the chat after every few games.
11/11/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Jetiam
Feral youtubers quit playing wow when BFA killed feral

And keeps on killing it every patch.