[H] 945 Hpal LF Guild (mythic exp player)

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone!

I'm a Hpal looking for a progression guild to join. I have 6/11 mythic antorus experience on my main as a healer~

I'm looking to join a secondary raid team on my paladin since my other team raids only two days a week (Friday/Saturday)

I am on almost every day of the week, even during raid off hours. This is also for a PERMANENT home for my paladin. I'm not interested in moving my toon around: I want to be in a separate raid team on this character to experience as much as I can. This means I will be able to devote a significant amount of time, like every other player, towards the success of the guild. While I will be participating on multiple teams, as long as the times don't conflict, your raid team won't be pushed off to the side and get priority when need be.

Hopefully my mythic experience will be helpful for your group. I would prefer to join a guild that is early on in mythic progression. My Hpal is still working on gear at this point in time, so I'm trying to be realistic to where I can actually contribute.

Please leave your information below and hopefully we can talk. Thank you and Happy New Years!
Hello,

If you dont mind taking a step back in progression we'd have a spot for you. Even though were only 9/11H, realistically we're looking to clear heroic in a week or two at most, to which we'd be heading to mythic raiding soon after. Below is a description about us, we hope this may interest you and if you'd like to know more please contact me at the battle tag listed at the bottom.

Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
Tuesdays/ Thursdays
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
Holy Paladins
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Restro Shammy

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 9/11 H AnT

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230 or post below with your battle tag to reach you.
I think we might be exactly what you'd want! Woodsy#1968, hit me up sir!
Happy New Years!
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
bump
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 2/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression. All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class/spec.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
5/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 10/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 3/11M ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

FnB is like a family; we run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re not playing WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to have FUN while downing content. We're only serious as needed; we like to have a good time!

We’re looking for reliable, warm bodied DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are musts!

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
Hi there!

We've got an immediate spot open for a holy paladin in our mythic raiding roster - this is NOT a bench spot! We are currently 5/11M with Imonar at ~40%. We are willing to gear the right candidate (within reason) that is looking for a long-term home and has exceptional raid awareness.

<Infinity> is located on Kil'Jaeden Horde and we have been raiding together since Cataclysm. We have a great group of core raiders and are very active on WoW and with various other games as well.
We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 7pm-10pm PDT and we have alt night on Sunday during the same hours (optional).

Please add Billybobthor#1453 or ShyFawn#1471 and we can get you set up.

visit www.infinity-gaming.us for more information or to submit an application.
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M (5/9M ToS) looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on, go figure, a Holy Paladin. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and non-mandatory Wednesday farms. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at Fysh#1239 or G4M81T#1654 if you're interested.