934 spriest, 960 warrior looking for m team

Guild Recruitment

I'm wanting to take my shadow priest skills to a new home. A couple of friends of mine would also potentially be interested in coming along, one of them is a 960 warrior flex and the other is a 960 shaman flex.
Horde/alliance makes no difference however My only request is for it to be a weekend team, preferably in the evening.

I have logs as well. go ahead and toss your message down below and i will toss your a friend request!
[A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (8/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus)

Recruiting For Antorus!

Heals: Druid , Priest , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
Ranged: Hunter , Warlock , Priest & Exceptional players
Melee: Rouge , Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players
Tank: Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

How to contact us:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Jamestown#1482
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends evening.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Regency> Recruiting! (2/11M)

We are raid 1 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders for Antorus!

Our times:
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
Heyo! We could actually fit all 3 of you guys in. We are reforming with our core at anywhere from 4/11M -10/11 M. Ill leave my spam below aswell as my btag!

<Casually Addicted> or <CA> has a long history of floating around the Top 74 US - 112 US rankings, and is looking to make our comeback for Legion! We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. With our return we starting a fresh page within our guild history, and sticking to a 2 day a week raid schedule.

=====Who We Are=====
Casually Addicted has been around since the olden days of WoW, where we achieved our highest raiding achievements as a guild in WoTLK. During that time we floated around the top US 60-74ish 25 man guild, and completed all content in a timely manner. The guild took a more casual stance during T14, but came back strong during ToT and Siege with a finish of top 112 US at the end of the expansion. We cleared all content during WoD, up to 9/10 M BRF before the guild decided to take a break and go casual.

=====Our Goal=====
With our return in Antorus and moving forward , we are moving to a 2 night a week raid schedule. That being said, we have our sights set on top 150ish US again for Battle for Azeroth, while building our core, and working on synergy in the mean time.

=====Who We Want=====
Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for :
•Someone who understands that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night
•The ability to preform under pressure.
•Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted
•A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed.
•Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, we do provide criticism to players, and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment.

=====What You Can Expect From Us=====
We offer a stable guild with leadership that has been the same since the start! Our GM has been GM since Cata, but was a prior officer during WOTLK. We offer guild repairs, gems, and enchants to raiders, as well as sell runs once we clear the content. Just because we raid 2 nights a week doesn't mean we aren't active! A lot of us play games outside of the raiding environment where we like to be just as competitive.

=====Raid Time's and Days=====
As of right now the days are up in the air, but the times are:
---8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Tuesday
---8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Wednesday
With the potential for an extra 30 mins each night if we feel like we are close to a kill.

If all of this interests you please don't hesitate to contact myself or an officer in the guild. Also we will be forming on Sargeras side and transferring over the guild this coming week.

Contact info:
still shoppin for a new home!
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-4/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 1/11 M ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
<Tight Ship> (11/11H) is recruiting DPS and 1 Holy Pally for Mythic Antorus progression. We also do weekly Mythic+ runs. We try to maintain a high level of guild activity whether that be Mythic plus runs, occasional pvp, or general chatter while completing weekly activities. Our raid nights are Tu/Thur 8p-11p EST. For more info message Mavzerick#1157 or visit: https://discord.gg/gsQUhv2 or http://tightshipsarg.shivtr.com/ to apply!!!!
<TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. We currently are 8/11 H. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea. (Im really trying to push our GL on this)

Raid times
We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
A solid group of raiders.
A group of people to hang out with.
Great raid leads with exp to boot.
What we want
Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
While you are with us, have some fun.

If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag
We can accommodate all three of you into our core.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 10/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.