Top US 100 Warrior DPS LF Mythic Prog Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a Warrior looking for a mythic progression/raiding guild. I am a returning player, I have taken a couple months off due to work and schedule changes and want to come back for the last tier and the opening of BfA.

I am mainspec Fury right now but I have played and am well versed in my other specs. My Fury weapon is a 76ap right now.

I have every single warrior legendary(tank, dps, utility)

I am specifically looking for semi-serious to serious progression or future progression. 3-4 raiding nights a week. I would be active for M+ and any other events not restricted to raid times/nights.

My current available times for raiding are 7pm-1am MST

Some raiding background: I have raided seriously both in wrath and little bit in cata but mostly in legion.

I finished top US 100 for Nighthold.
Since Nighthold, I have not been raiding too seriously due to work and schedule changes as mentioned before.

Currently I am horde, but I am versatile and can transfer to alliance/realm for a trial.

Here are my logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/enginear
As I stated before, the last time I raided seriously and competitively was during Nighthold so I encourage you to look at those logs for the most accurate representation.

My Btag is Enginear#11654, you can contact me here at anytime if you are interested.
Our times work for you - here is our info. We're in the semi-hardcore camp, we want to kill stuff but its not our entire lives. If that sounds like your vibe, check us out.

Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 10/11-Heroic 11/11-Normal ABT.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: YES. Will consider all classes/specs, but would love to pick up a Balance Druid for ranged, and add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Fury/Arms Warrior for melee.
Healers: YES. Will consider all roles, but would prefer to add a Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Druid.
Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hello!

<Seraphim> (Area 52) 2/11M 11/11H is recruiting competitive raiders as we progress through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne. We are looking specifically for a Warlock, Warrior, Shadow or Holy Priest.

We are working on building a community that emphasizes a competitive and team-oriented mindset in raiding. Your spot in the Mythic Raid Roster will be secured by a stalwart diligence on three fronts:

1) Attitude: This is extremely important to us. Always be asking more of yourself, never settle. Complacency is death. Consider your words and demeanor, morale is a tangible and important force within a raid team. Treat your fellow raiders and friends with respect.

2) Performance and mechanics: During progression, your primary focus should always be the death of the boss, whatever that entails.

3) Attendance: We require raiders to maintain a 90% attendance. This being said, we have no intention of forcing our raiders/friends to sacrifice their real life for the raid team. If Work/Family/School forces you to miss a night, just let it be known beforehand.

Raid times :
Tuesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
Wednesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
Thursday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST

Requirements - 945+ ilvl - 75 traits in Main Spec Artifact - Reliably play at least 2 of your Characters Specs (within the Meta) - 90% Raid Attendance - Working MIC Required... We are always recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class or spec.

Feel free to leave a message on here, or message us even if you are not one of those specs. If you are interested, or have any inquiries please get a hold of jadeon#1206 or atnalta#11238 or alya1203#1197 (my btag)

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Seraphim