951 Frost Mage LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
LF Causal raiding guild. My ilvl is 952. My battle tag is Karmakey#11318. Looking to raid but have fun and enjoy the game at the same time. I am always open for constructive criticism and take help when needed as well. Best way to contact me is through battle tag. I can only raid up till 11pm EST Time and can only raid during the week. Pref Horde side. But will go alliance for the right guild. Have a great day everyone! best method of contact is battle tag Karmakey#11318
Hello!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 1/11M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Mage
• Warlock
• Hunter

Other classes interested should feel free to apply.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Path of Exile, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting.

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Heya, I tossed you a Bnet request! Spirit#1381
Monday/Wednesday 9-11 PM EST Heroic raiding