Help with very bad DPS - Fury

Warrior
Hey all, so a little background, I'm really really wanting to switch my mains during 7.3.5 and BFA to warrior (from hunter) and I was really excited about it for a while. But here recently, I've been playing my warrior and have been running things, noticing that my dps is...well let's just say I'm getting demolished by tanks.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as I've looked up almost every guide I can and can not figure out why I'm doing so badly. I'm just going to post some information below and hopefully someone, somewhere, could help a poor taco out.

Talents:
    Endless Rage

Double Time

Warpaint

Frothing Berserker

Bloodbath

Reckless Abandon

Gear:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/tacotoosday

Rotation:
Charge boss > Battle Cry/Bloodbath/Avatar > Rampage > Odyn's Fury > Bloodthirst > Raging Blow > Bloodthirst > Raging Blow (Furious Slash if no enrage) > 100 rage > Rampage -- Rinse and repeat

Please help me out guys. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and if I am doing something wrong, I'd love to know.

Thanks all!
May the loot be ever BIS titanforged.
Biggest thing I see without logs is very low haste. Try to get a minimum of 28%, but do shoot for more like 35%+

This means your enrage uptime is less and that means less damage overall.

If Shoulders/KJBW are the only legendaries you have, change them out immediately when you get another leggo. Those two are some of the worst for fury's damage output.
Looking at your talent setup and rotation, you seem like you know what you're doing. After taking a quick glance at your armory, the only real issue I can see is just your gear, it's abysmal. Very badly itemized + bad legendaries, but since you said this is your alt/future-main, I'll just assume this is probably all you really have in your bags for now. Unfortunately this is the kind of thing that can only be fixed with time, continuing to play your warrior and overtime you'll get better gear (Haste>=Mastery>Verse>Crit is the priority), get the T21 4pc which is a huge boon, as well as obtaining the legendaries you need to really perform well (Ceann-ar Charger, Valarjar Berserkers, Soul of the Battlelord, and Naj'entus's Vertebrae are our top tier).
Many people already pointed out some of the major issues, but I just want to elaborate on some things.

Your gear is terribly optimized, which is expected since you're switching mains, and you probably don't have access to good legendaries / the right stats.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2344548-Tier-21-7-3-2-Fury-Guide-amp-FAQ Read this guide when you get T21 4 piece

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2234802-7-2-5-Fury-Guide-amp-FAQ?highlight=fury+guide Read this guide until that point

I also really encourage you to post logs for more in depth feedback, and become active in the warrior discord, as it is our main hub for asking questions and talking with other warriors

Also, you need to sim yourself to find your stat weights and figure out what gear is best for you. You do not need to aim for some arbitrary amount of haste in order to be competitive, contrary to popular belief, you simply need to get the best gear for you.

Finally, most of Fury's damage is insanely dependent on the execute phase, as well as BC. Making one small error in either of these phases and your dps is going to tank hard, so make sure you master BC and execute rotations asap, as it'll make a huge difference.
Thanks everyone! I've not been worrying about my gear too much considering I just started gearing this guy up a few days ago. I've been waiting to see what kind of drops I get out of TOS and Ant. before optimizing and enchanting. Pretty much everything is an upgrade for me right now lol.

And unfortunately all I have are those legendaries. I've been farming and doing every single thing I can in order to get more but it seems like WoW is determined to give me the worst ones first.

Thanks for the input and I'll definitely be joining the discord soon.
Main thing is that haste is very low. I used to have 17% rage and my DPS was terrible, I got some haste gear and now I do 1M+.
I may not be the best opinion on this but maybe Inner rage would be better for you at this point as Bloodbath scales with better gear. Try simming with that change and see if it helps. For me personally I didn't sim more dps as Bloodbath over Inner Rage till about 935 ilvl. Like I said, its massively gear dependent as to which talent would be more dps for you so just sim it on raidbots to see.

Good Luck.
01/07/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Aggrotron
I may not be the best opinion on this but maybe Inner rage would be better for you at this point as Bloodbath scales with better gear. Try simming with that change and see if it helps. For me personally I didn't sim more dps as Bloodbath over Inner Rage till about 935 ilvl. Like I said, its massively gear dependent as to which talent would be more dps for you so just sim it on raidbots to see.

Good Luck.

This is good advice since you don't have tier 21 yet. Inner Rage might benefit you over BB.
Update - I switched talents and the rotation seems to be a little better for me honestly. I know it'll change in a couple of weeks after I get geared but it seems to be helping. I do a fair bit more dps now and feel a little more comfortable with this character. Thanks everyone!
Also get those haste gem/enchant on your gear + hidden satyr on your neck it may help boost your dps a bit more so you feel less like a wet noodle :) and yea 30% crit is way to high brother!! Get that for haste and more mastery!

Get those LFR/Norm run of Antorus to help you gear up! Eonar loot is where its at for you since she drop like 3-4 loot for us.

Hope this help!
Just some last minute tips:

Stick with inner rage until you get 4 piece, it makes the rotation smoother, and most fights being comfortable with the rotation means higher dps. Also, as someone else mentioned, your damage is centered mostly on BC cooldown. If you haven't already, macro all your cd's together and ONLY hit that button when BC is ready. No other cd is worth using if not paired with BC. The last thing, and this one is a rotation tip, is that when you use BC, try to get 2 rampages in. I know I know, "I need 100 rage for frothing!". That being said, an 80 rage rampage during BC has WAY more impact than another raging blow or bloodthirst. Try it out. I promise you will see results.
01/07/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Aggrotron

Good Luck.

This is pretty sound advice and something that I didn't even think about. Inner Rage would probably be better performance wise and for overall comfortability with the rotation until he gets T21 since Bloodbath doesn't start to shine til then.

01/09/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Trygus
The last thing, and this one is a rotation tip, is that when you use BC, try to get 2 rampages in. I know I know, "I need 100 rage for frothing!". That being said, an 80 rage rampage during BC has WAY more impact than another raging blow or bloodthirst. Try it out. I promise you will see results.

This would really only be true if he had the T21 set bonuses because of the way the 2 piece and (more specifically) the 4 piece empower Rampage. With him taking Inner Rage and also not having the set, he'd benefit more from fitting another Raging Blow into the BC window than from anything else.