What's a fast, fun, FLASHY MMO out there?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Tera I think? I didnt really play it a whole lot, but most of the combat seemed very guildwars 2 ish while the actual classes were as flashy and over the top as you would expect from a asian MMO. (were talking loli's with giant hammers, and a giant cannon wielding gun class straight up out of God Eater)
01/08/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Danaara

Tera is a close second. Very fast and flashy combat. And because it’s an East Asian MMO you can make your toon as sexy as you want them to be. They don’t care about who is offended. If you aren’t slutmogged you aren’t playing it right.

Frankly my first impression was Neverwinter did the same style combat better - but I haven't gotten far in Tera yet.
01/08/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Yonbi
Wildstar is the best mmo on the market at moment.
Wildstar suffered from a severe lack of content. There were only 2 BGs, there were big gaps between dungeons so you had to go quest to get gear for the next one, and all the quests were basic kill or gather quests. The atmosphere was neat but not enough to carry it.

01/08/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Luxtica
GW2 for sure. But really no other game holds a candle to WoW : )
I rejoined GW2 recently and foolishly bought the expansions before re-familiarizing myself. Within minutes I remembered why I left: 0 Structure and direction, you just go from heart to heart (like WoW WQs) until you hit 80. There's no real reason why you're doing them, you're not saving the zone or anything, they're just a means to an end. The "story" is just a couple dozen personal quests.
There's also Bless Online which is an Asian MMO soon be released on the western market, via Steam in 2018. Look it up, it's pretty.