940 BM Hunter LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
940 Beast Master Hunter - LF Raiding Guild

Hello. I'm looking for a night raiding guild that is progressing content in Antorus. I'm an established raider and was progressing in mythic NH before having to take a break to focus on graduating. I did miss Tomb progression and the start of antorus due to school, but I have my degree and want to return to progressing Antorus and beyond.

I'm looking for the following:

Two Nights: Any nights are currently fine.
Evenings: Ideally around 8pm PST.
Realm: Ideally in a higher pop server.
Faction: Currently Horde
Personally: I'm looking for progression and more at this point. People that are fun to play with, that log on more than just at raid, that ideally do M+ content. I was fine pugging raids during school but am looking for something more serious.

Me
Weapon: BM is (73), MM is (52), Survival is (52). Working on MM after hitting 75 with BM.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/therzas

I'm currently pugging through content due to not being able to stay with my mythic group while finishing out college. I only have 9/11 normal on this character, but I have other characters with full normal clears. I have each class at max level and all above 930. My hunter is my best toon along with my druid and shaman next.

If you need another dps or healer that fits within the above criteria, let me know.
Therz#1849
Cheers
Hello Therzas, if you'd be willing to do a faction transfer then we believe our Alliance guild <Duality> can be the right fit you're looking for! We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Ret Paladins -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Enhance Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Warlocks -
- Shadow Priests -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52

2/11 M ABT
11/11 H ABT
5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of

Mage
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Boomy

Any exceptional DPS should still apply

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.
CONTACT: Snow#6188 (Discord) Rainbow#1114 + Fabo#11536 (Battle.net)

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
Gods Can Bleed is looking for people to join our new guild!

Server: Kil'Jaeden

Raids on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays:
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About us
We are going to be Casual Raiding and M+ Guild that is new and growing. We are looking to build up our guild to become an active and functional raiding guild that will be able to consistent guild rais every week and eventually lead into Mythic progression in Antorus. We are a bunch of chill players that are looking to have fun and clear the raids as clean as possible.

Leaders
We have 2 main leaders that are both 11/11 H Antorus and willing to help and get through as much content as possible with our guild mates. One has been raiding since WotK and the other lead is new to WoW and has entered this XPac but has put a ton of time into it. They are willing to help any of their guild members with anything they need and also willing to help them in getting their gear.

Who We are Looking For
We are looking for either the casual raider/player if they want to join a fun guild, or any 930+ raider looking to get deep into Antorus! We expect all members to have respect for one another and learn together. We want to have fun and hope you won't be toxic or elitist towards anyone in the guild. We also look for M+ players who look to clear high keys every week :)

Add the raid leader or myself if you are interested in joining!
BNet: BatmanJesus#1826
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hiya Therzas!

<Business of Ferrets> [Horde- Area 52] is recruiting for our core raid team, currently 11/11H & 1/11M

We are focusing on filling the last few spots of our core Mythic raid team for Antorus and moving into Mythic progression. Raid times are 8:30 - 11:30 EST Tu/Th/Su.

Here's a link to our guild spam: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760668406

If you're interested feel free to add me on bnet: BaconPancake#1829
    Hope to hear from you soon! :D
    hey there was just wondering if you might still be looking for a guild. our weekday team has some immediate openings for solid loyal players. we are on zul'jin horde <raven guard> and we currently have two raids team tue-wed and sat-sun. unfortunately the weekday team is currently full but the weekend team is almost equal in progression. we are currently 6/11H. why us. we can offer you a fun atmosphere. with no drama or harrasment. with friendly players who are available to help out if you need. along with being very active social on discord we also usually have mythic plus groups often and some ppl play other games also such as hots or league if your into that. anyways if this sounds like it might interest you plz feel free to hit me up or any of the other officers/gm's of my guild.

Guild: Raven Guard
    Server: Zul'Jin
    Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
    Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
    Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 6/11 H ABT
    Loot System: Loot Council for Antorus
    Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
    Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
    Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
    Check out the US recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6
    (H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US
    8/11H Antorus
    Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.
    We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
    Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
    Molniya#1261
    John#18795
    Swafzilla#1375