Night elf Paladin.

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
WTB night elf paladin.
Night elf mages are pretty weird.

Night elf paladin made more sense.

I am not a dreadlord.
Delas Moonfang is a poor story?

Dude, the Draenei follow the Naaru and they are Paladins. The Night Elves worship Elune and her light, and Eluned create Xera and other Naaru Primes, so please come and tell me why Night Elves cannot be Paladins again!!!???

If anything, Night Elves should be Paladin Primes.

The warrior Sailor Moon Elves will punish you in the name of the Moon!
CRYSTAL MOON ---KISS!!!
I like how kids suggest races to be classes that they have no business being because of lore complications.
12/26/2017 05:35 PMPosted by Elocius

Dude, the Draenei follow the Naaru and they are Paladins. The Night Elves worship Elune and her light, and Eluned create Xera and other Naaru Primes, so please come and tell me why Night Elves cannot be Paladins again!!!???

CRYSTAL MOON ---KISS!!!

Elune did not creat teh Prime Naaru. That's a ridiculous claim.
12/26/2017 05:51 PMPosted by Carebare
I like how kids suggest races to be classes that they have no business being because of lore complications.

CRYSTAL MOON ---KISS!!!

Thrall's balls created the Naaru prime.

CRYSTAL MOON ---KISS!!!

Did you play the same expansion as me? Cause I remember pretty distinctly the Khadgar tells us research suggests that Elune created the Naaru, try the Tears of Elune on that prime Naaru's heart and see what happens. Coincidence, I think not.

CRYSTAL MOON ---KISS!!!

Yeah, it'd be like listening to kids suggesting races based on April Fool's jokes and a one off joke character.
12/19/2017 04:37 PMPosted by Legionkiller
Also add Pandaren everything heck why not remove the race/class restriction let us be who we want.

Please yes.

CRYSTAL MOON ---KISS!!!

She did not? Then why did the game mention it? And why did we need the Tear of Elune to work on Xera's heart? :P
Do I think Night Elves should be paladins? Definitely. Even before the actual Nelf pally appeared.

Having said that, Blizzard’s Race/class combo decisions are so hard to predict. Especially with how restrictive the Allied Races combos are. Such as no Lightforged Shamans or no Highmountain Priests/Pallies, (and yet somehow they are all able to Monks)

I also think Zandalari should be able to be Paladins, Pandaren Dks and Orcs should be able to be Druids (there’s one in Ashean).
I'll just leave this here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Elune#Does_Elune_have_a_connection_to_the_Void.2FShadow.3F
12/26/2017 06:15 PMPosted by Carebare
I'll just leave this here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Elune#Does_Elune_have_a_connection_to_the_Void.2FShadow.3F

Khadgar and Velen both think so.

The only thing that goes against it being so has a "citation needed".
12/26/2017 06:15 PMPosted by Carebare

Thats why the speculation eludes to Elune being a possible Lord of Lightor a parallel to the Void lords or some such.
Elune, a "Light lord"?
Another possibility is that Elune is perhaps a Light equivalent to the void lords, a "Light lord". As the Light and the Void are equals and opposites, there would presumably be entities who rule the Light just as the void lords rule the Void. If such entities exist, then Elune could be one of them, and the one responsible for creating the naaru. While highly speculative, it nonetheless remains a possibility in light of the recent discoveries concerning her and the naaru.

Among also maybe being a possible Titan or Naaru. There just isn't enough lore about Elune.
12/26/2017 06:27 PMPosted by Ashuar
Among also maybe being a possible Titan or Naaru. There just isn't enough lore about Elune.

[/quote]

Azeroth's world soul was another popular theory I liked.
only if we get prelates first http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69927/zandalari-prelate#abilities
World of Elfcraft.

Coming to a PC near you.
12/26/2017 07:26 PMPosted by Sieln
World of Elfcraft.

Coming to a PC near you.

Your race only exists because of elves.