958 Guardian Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently 11/11N and 6/11H with knowledge of all fights. Prefer a guild that is around this for progression but open to offers. I run +15 mythics weekly and I am a team player. Looking for a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere. Currently available to raid 2 nights a week between the hours of 8-12 EST. Nights are flexible but not more than 2.

Contact me if you would like my Btag to chat.
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Hello Gurraz, I think you would be a good fit for our guild. Please see the recruitment post below. Hope to hear from you!

Hey Gurraz, We are recruiting a tank for a core spot. We are currently 8/11 HC and should be clearing in the next week or so. We raid Fri/Sat night from 8-11 cst so 9-12 your time. If that sounds like you would be interested please add me on BTAG Seanald2006#1143.
Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting.

About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
EN: 7/7H
ToV: 3/3H
NH: 10/10H
ToS: 9/9H
AtBT: 11/11 N --- 6/11 H

What we're looking for:
(Preferred but not exclusively)
Tank: DK, Druid, Monk, Warrior
DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK

Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
Piarma#0851 for Discord
Hi there,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic Antorus raiding and M+ runs! We have an immediate need for tank. We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. Guild has been around since Vanilla. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
Btag: zpriten#11739
we raid 2 days a week, 7:30 to 10:30 PM. Team B is 11/11H. you're welcome to join us.

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

<Uncommon Sense> [A]-Sargeras is recruiting for our Tue/Wed and Fri/Sat raid teams. Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30pm server (Central Time) Fri/Sat 8-11pm server (Central Time). We are looking for competent players for both groups. We could offer you a core spot in either group.

Needs for the group:
Tank - Any Class (Weekend Group)
Healers - Monk, Shaman, Druid, Disc Priest (immediate Core Spot)
Ranged DPS - Immediate Core Spot
Melee - Exceptional DPS - Core Spot Offered

We are looking for players with a good attitude and want to progress within the guild and be part of the team and understand wipes happen and we learn from them in a constructive manner.

Currently 11/11 N and 6/11 H, We have been around since BC and are looking to bolster our roster push through heroics, and into Mythic for Antorus.

If you're interested in joining our TEAM contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Grumpydh (Recruitment Officer)- Odder#11809
DiceDk (Officer) - coop2k7#1629

Best of luck with your search.
Hey there! Would love to chat with you, My guild is 11/11H, 2 nights from 8:30 EST to 12 EST :)

Btag: Smoothiez#11282
Hey Gurraz,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a tank on our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We also have quite a bit of goofing around and banter and end by 11 pm EST! I We are a "life first" guild for former top 100 players. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002